|Back to Back Issues Page|
Best Business Opportunity: Kedi Is One of the Proven Businesses You Can Do in Nigeria
March 08, 2013
Are you searching for the best business you can do in Nigeria? I will recommend Kedi business opportunity because it provides you the opportunity to leverage on other successful entrepreneurs skill and resources morally.
For you to be financially comfortable with the present economy, you need a business that allows you to harness many peoples’ time, their skills and their ideas to be successful. No wonder the late billionaire, Paul Getty said, he prefer to earn 1% of the efforts of 100 people, than 100% of his own effort.
That statement make sense if we consider that we have a maximum of 24 hours a day, which limit the amount of work you can do alone to make abundant wealth.
Kedi is the best small business ideas for you since you are not a billionaire like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, who can afford to employ thousands of people to keep working for him 24 hours a day non- stop.
Kedi is best business opportunity you can do and is better than owning a franchise for the following reasons:
1. The Company is well capitalized to provide you a life time business: One of the reasons I regard Kedi as the best business for you is because they have Research and Development in China and also invested factory in Africa. As part of their overall strategy to build a formidable force in the field of life sciences, they have finalized plans to form a strategic alliance with Fidson Health Care Plc, operating under a single corporate structure “AOBO-KEDI Pharmaceutical Limited.”
2. Genuine need for their products: The Company has natural herbal products, which fill a real need in our society. The products have no side effects and there are testimonies about the efficacy of all their products.
3. No experience is required to start the business: You don’t need experience to start the business. The Company will provide you the opportunity for personal and business development. Kedi has a training system with experienced trainers including Chinese Medical Consultants.
4. Easy to start and no monthly purchase pressure: You register for the business with only N2,200, which is for your ID card and educative manuals. You are expected to purchase products worth N39,500 at your convenience.
5. Easy to earn immediate income: It’s easy to earn immediate income because the products are in high demand. After your registration, you are qualified to enjoy 20% retail profit from the business. As you purchase products, you accumulate point values for yourself. As your point increases so does your status.
6. Financial Freedom: Your commitment to the business will give you financial freedom. Kedi is the best business for you because it allows you to keep earning income month after month; year after year from the work you have done once. Unlike linear income, which is a direct result of the hours you put into your business. If you don’t work, you earn nothing. Successful entrepreneurs don’t invest time and resources on linear income.
To get more information, visit: http://www.nigeriawebsuccess.com/real-estate-job.html , call/text: 2348033205456.
Yours in success,
KEDI Awards 47 Brand New Cars and 7 Houses To Its Distributors
KEDI awards 47 brand new cars and 7 houses given to its marvelous distributors. According to Pearl Buck, The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.
What a great business incentives by KEDI HEALTHCARE to their outstanding distributors. A total of forty-seven cars and seven houses were presented to distributors for their hard work, consistence and marketing prowess. The event took place on 23rd June, 2012 at Jogor Event Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Kedi is a company that provides health and wealth for millions of people by making them become owners of business outfits. To become an international consultant with Kedi, you need only N2,200 (Two thousand, Two Hundred Naira Only) which qualifies you to have your identity card and educative manual for you to start your own business outfit.
As you purchase products you accumulate point values for yourself. As your point rise so does your status. By the time you have secured 250 points you become a star 3 consultant which qualifies you to start earning 20% bonus for monthly achievements.
As you buildup downlines through more sponsorship so also does your direct bonus percentage increase from 25% for star 4, 30% for star 5, 35% for star 6, 40% for star 7 and 45% for star 8.
There are honorary business awards ranging from cars, leadership bonus, company global profit and a villa. Other business training holds every Tuesday and Thursday at Ikeja by 10.00am.
In attendance for this year’s success motivation - car award presentation was the President, Kedi Healthcare - Mr. William Zhao, Assistant Director of NAFDAC, Ibadan zone - Mrs. E. M. Amuta who represented the DG NAFDAC - Dr. Paul Orhii, President of Fidson Healthcare - Mr. Fidelis Ayabae, Kedi Company lawyer - Mr. Akinyele Oladeji, Dr. Fai Fominyen Ngu Edward, the President of the promotion of Traditional Medicine Association of Africa and other dignitaries.
Mr. William Zhao, the president of Kedi gave a heart-warming opening speech to officially set in motion the event. He went ahead to thank and encourage the awardees for their hard work and consistence in the business.
He promised to introduce more effective products to Nigerians that will guarantee good health. In the area of job creation, he enjoined all and sundry to embrace Kedi business for a sustainable future.
The President of Fidson – Mr. Fidelis Ayabae and Dr. Fai Fominyen Ngu Edward gave a short speech on the positive impacts of Kedi business to Nigerians and Africans at large.
Mrs. E.M. Amuta also advised all who were present at the event to join hands with Kedi to eliminate diseases, poverty and unemployment in Africa continent by introducing more people to partner with Kedi for a desirable and fulfilled life.
Business (recognition) awards and houses were presented to Mr. Emmanuel Ekpo, Mr. Sunny Ojiaku, Mr. Ifeanyi Nwogu, Mr. Moses Egbeniyi, Mr. Joseph Akpile, Mr. Anyaku Emmanuel and Mr. Rich Adiele. Most of them spoke with glee for this life changing success motivation award.
Entertainment was not left out as Miss Hanaya and her Taichi group thrilled the audience with their artistic display of Taichi.
Other categories of awards that were given are the best service centre, fast rising service centres, excellent distributors and excellent lecturers including a raffle draw which the star prize of a 32” LCD television was won by Omowunmi Oyediran from Osun State.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information by Clicking Here
Free Seminar: How To Become A Distributor To An International Food Supplement Company
• Earn over N100,000 monthly
For more information call/text: 2348033205456
|Back to Back Issues Page|