|Back to Back Issues Page|
Creating Information Products on the Skill You Have Acquired in an Industry or Business You Do
May 11, 2014
Creating information products on the skill you have acquired in an industry or business you do is a proven way to make money on the internet. The internet has become the most attractive market place for entrepreneurs to make money with limited investment. One of the ways you can monetize the internet is from information product.
If you learn how to create information product, there is big money to make on the internet from the skill you have acquired in an industry or your experience in a business. This is because there are billions of searches everyday on the search engines by people looking for solution on such information.
For instance, there are people searching for step by step information on how to export kolanut, cocoa or import vehicles to the country, how to repair their car without going to mechanic, etc.
So whatever knowledge you have acquired that add value can earn you money. Therefore clues on how to create information product to sell on the internet should interest you.
Another advantage of creating info products, as it’s popularly known on the internet can be started with very low funds since it may be produced in electronic format, unlike starting an offline business such as running a barbing salon or restaurant.
In traditional business, you will need to rent a shop, furnish it and employ people to assist you.
It’s perceived by customers to have high value since it will be written to proffer specific solutions they are searching for.
The motive of this article is to share some tips to write an internet information products that will sell in the market place. Let’s get started.
1. Write on your proficiency or zeal: Since the reason for creating the product is to proffer solution to a need, your interest should be where you are knowledgeable or something you do regularly and passionate about. It will be easier to write worthy content that will be informative, accurate and educative.
2. Your content should be based on the need of the buyers: People will buy your solution only if it addresses their problem. Before you start writing it is important that you use keyword tools such as Google Adwords to research problems bothering people and solutions they are searching for. Then take time to develop products that will satisfy their needs.
3. Carry out a survey: Apart from using keyword tools as recommended above, you can carry out a survey on people’s need if you already have an existing customer data base or you have been building your mailing list. The information will help you know what they want and how you can improve on the past products you have sold to them in the past.
4. Do more research on forums: Check out forums that your potential customers visit. Most people visit forums for solution to their problems. By being attentive, you will get to know what they like and what they don’t like.
So take note of questions repeated in such discussion that will give you ideas of what will sell in the market place.
If the questions are common in discussion board of your target market that is an indication that prospects in that market target that doesn’t visit forums will be interested in the solution to the question too. You create information products to solve the problem.
5. Research deeply on each topic: Before your begin writing your content, make sure that you write each and every one of your topics only after extensive research about it.
While you might have adequate knowledge about a specific subject it is still to your advantage to conduct further research about it so you’ll be more updated on it. There might be a lot of developments on that area that you don’t know about.
6. Make an outline of your content: You should make an outline of what you are going to write about and go to the point. The outline will guide you as to how many chapters your information products will be.
Basically, you will be dividing your whole report into several small sections and you will write each section individually. Once everything is done, you will combine them to make a complete information product.
7. Revise your draft several times: After you have carefully written about the topics, be sure that you conduct second to third revisions. Have it read by at least one person that will help you to ascertain its accuracy.
8. Know your competitors: Do research on your competitors’ information products that solve same problem you are treating. The information will help you to enhance, improve and make your product better. That way you stand a better chance of succeeding with your product.
I hope you find the content worthy of your time.
Yours in success,
Proven Internet Marketing Training For Small Business Owners And Network MarketersA Testimony from Previous attendant
The seminar afforded me unique insight into the untapped possibilities in website operations, particularly from a business perspective in very clear, logical, convincing and simple terms. I could not be better motivated to own a website. – Nelson Tuedon, CEO Ixora Integrated Services Limited
You will learn the following:
• How to promote your business effectively on facebook
Olabode Oruku is an online consultant to our company MASTERMARKS Group. His service has helped us to boost sales online. His internet marketing training is easy to follow (even for
beginners), and it works. I would recommend his training to any entrepreneur who wanted to have anything to do with the web.
Olabode Oruku is an online consultant to small business owners, an information entrepreneur and a network marketer. He consults for companies which include MASTERMARKS Limited, Realty Point Limited, etc.
He is an online columnist to some Nigeria newspapers, which include Daily Independent, Financial Standard and Nigeria Communication Week. He features regularly on star 101.5 FM entrepreneurship program called TalkBack.
He earns comfortably monthly from his blog
Payment should be made to either of the following banks:
First Bank Plc
For enquiries call/text: 08033205456
P.S.1: For Seat Reservation, Please Call To Book.
|Back to Back Issues Page|