All causes of diabetes ultimately lead to hyperglycemia, which is the hallmark of this disease.
Diabetes mellitus is a heterogeneous primary disorder affecting the processing of carbohydrates with multiple etiologic factors that generally involve absolute or relative insulin deficiency, insulin resistance or both.
Diabetes is typically classified into Type 1, or insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, in which patients have little or no endogenous insulin secretory capacity, and Type II, or non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, in which patients retain significant endogenous insulin secretory capacity.
Testimony: Kedi Diawell Tablet Did The Magic
It came to my notice in 2012 when I went for check up that I was diabetic, my result read 386mg/dl. I was placed on different drugs, which seems to worsen the problem. My sugar level kept increasing instead of reducing. I was introduced to many other products but to no avail. I travelled to Enugu last year (2014) when my relative told me to use Kedi product, so we went and met a Kedi consultant who gave me Diawell tablet. When I used one jar, I went back for a follow-up test, to my greatest surprise, my sugar level dropped to 250mg/dl. I was impressed and I ordered for one more jar, just using two jars of Diawell my sugar level dropped again to 185mg/dl. Today, my health condition has improved tremendously and I am very healthy. To me, it waS just like magic! I have been preaching about the miracle to people.
- Mr Geofrey Egbudo
1. Causes of diabetes: The spleen and stomach are damaged by overeating greasy food or by over-consuming alcohol, causing failure of the spleen in transporting which, in turn, causes interior-heat to accumulate and consume food and body fluids, finally resulting in diabetes.
2. Causes of diabetes: Anxiety, anger, mental depression, etc, injure the liver, causing the liver qi to stagnate. Protractedly stagnated liver qi turns into evil heat which consumes body fluids and eventually leads to diabetes.
3. Causes of diabetes: Deficiency in the kidneys caused by overindulgence in sexual life or congenital essence defect causes the kidney qi to wane; as a result, the kidney qi fails to maintain the functioning of the bladder in restraining urine discharge, thus polyuria occurs.
Differential Diagnosis of Syndromes
Traditional Chinese medicine identifies three types of diabetes: the upper depletion-thirst, the middle depletion-thirst, and the lower depletion-thirst.
Differential diagnosis of syndromes is based upon these three types.
1. Upper-warmer depletion-thirst diseases: Pathogenic heat consumes the lung yin, thus affecting the upper-warmer. The primary manifestations are severe thirst accompanied by dryness of the mouth and tongue, polyguria, reddened tip and margin of the tongue with thin, yellow coating, full and rapid pulse.
2. Middle-warmer depletion-thirst disease: an excessive fire of the stomach consumes the stomach tin fluids. The primary manifestations are polyphagia, emaciation, constipation, reddened tongue with dry, yellow coating, slippery and strong pulse.
3. Lower-warmer depletion-thirst disease:
The first is Yin deficiency: A morbid state due to a defect in the kidney essence and consumption of the kidney yin.
The primary manifestations are Polyguria, turbid urine, dry mouth, reddened tongue with little coating, weak and rapid pulse.
The second is the deficiency of both Yin and Yang: A morbid state due to deficiency of the kidney yin and yang.
The primary manifestations are severe polyguria, turbid urine, lassitude, spontaneous sweating, shortness of breath, impotence, dark complexion, pale tongue with white coating, deep and weak pulse.
Diabetes Treatment with Diawell Tablets
With understanding of causes of diabetes, a proven diabetes herbal medicine is Diawell tablet wit NAFDAC REG NO.A7-1302L. It is very effective for diabetes type 2, chronic atrophic gastritis regulates blood sugar and reduce thirsty feeling. The main ingredients are Ginseng radix rubric (Hongshen), Rehmannia glutinosa (Dihuang), Cortex phellodendri (Huangbai), Fructus lycil (Gouqizi), Ophiopogonis radix (Maidong), Fructus schizandrae (Wuweizi) and Coptis rhizome (Huaanglian).
Ø Diabetes type 2
Ø Chronic atrophic gastritis
Ø Controls Blood Sugar
Ø Reduces Thirsty Feeling
You can order for Diawell herbal medicine and Golden Six for the treatment of Diabetes Type 2 solutions and management of Type 1.
The price for Diawell is N4,640 and Golden Six cost N4,290 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the products which cost between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call/text us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here.