How to treat weak erections: Having and maintaining a good erection is one of the pre-requisites to enjoying a good sex life, but for some men, this has always remained elusive. Weak erection is a term used to describe a -condition where a man has an erection, but not to the required level that makes him ‘hard’ enough.
It is a very serious problem that affects many men in Nigeria, most of whom are too ashamed to acknowledge the condition and proceed to seek for the needed help.
Normally, before an erection is attained, brain signals activate the release of hormones which in turn instigates the flow of blood into the penis that fills up its spongy tissues, making it sturdy and leading to a ‘hard on.’
In the case of a weak erection, the blood flow is not adequate, making the supplied volume insufficient to bring about a strong erection. This might be due to several causes, which I will explain before elaborating on how to treat weak erections.
1. Emotional Distress: Not being in the right state of mind can distort the normal path to attaining a good erection. Psychological problems, depression and stress can all contribute to causing a weak erection.
2. Relationship Issues: Having misunderstandings with your partner can also lead to weak erection, because the feeling of apathy discourages you from engaging in any sexual activity and with prolonged lost interest, comes the issue of weak erections.
3. Hormonal Imbalance: Since brain signals are transmitted by hormones in leading to an erection, a disruption in the normal hormone levels will inadvertently affect erections.
4. Smoking/Alcohol Abuse: Studies have repeatedly linked smoking with weak erections and same goes with excessive alcohol intake, both habits tend to affect the body’s chemical system which includes the hormones and this in turn leads to weak erections.
5. Age: As men grow older, there is a decline in sexual performance, the muscular and tissue system which affects the ability to attain good erections.
1. Lifestyle Changes: Sometimes, when it come to how to treat weak erections what is needed might be a change in your lifestyle. Cut down on alcohol intake and quit smoking, then try to engage in regular exercise and include more of vegetables and fruits in your diet all this will help to improve the blood circulation system.
2. Enhancement Drugs: Medications are now available that improves erections and boost sexual performance, this can help to tackle issues of weak erections. But these drugs are not without certain side effects, so they should be taken according to proper medical advice.
3. Pumping Devices: These are hand-held vacuum tubes that are used to mechanically induce better erections. They can be of help when the weak erections originate from physical causes.
4. Surgery: In some cases on how to treat weak erections where certain blood vessels are blocked or some physical distortions have led to weak erections, surgical procedures may be recommended to correct the problem.
5. Herbal Supplements: The growing use of herbal medicine for pe in treating weak erections and other related problems is due to their high efficacy and minimal or no side effects when rightly administered. If you are suffering from weak erections, then you should strongly consider going for an approved herbal supplement.
If you want to order for Re-Vive product to solve weak erection, waist pain, low libido, impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have the testimony that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N10,100 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N3,550 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N2,360.
Get Benefits Fast, Regardless Of Your Condition & Age Within 24 Hours Or Get Your Money Back. GUARANTEED!
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 3 working days. But those within Lagos and western states will receive the product(s) same day.