Are you searching for how to make money blogging? Then you are on the right path. The reach of the internet has continued to grow extensively, covering most parts of the world. Currently, it has been estimated that there are about 3.5 billion people, which is more than 40% of the world’s population, connected to the internet.
The sheer size and amazing functionalities of the internet have made it a ubiquitous part of our modern world as it has permeated every facet of the society, now information on almost anything can be found, stored and shared online to any part of the world within a few seconds.
The huge global market presented by the internet also provides a highly profitable means of generating massive income. Within the past three decades, the internet has produced countless millionaires and the number will keep growing as almost all commercial and information sharing activities will be taking place online.
One of the most highly rewarding ventures that can be started by any internet user is to make money blogging. This involves the development of regular informative posts (like diary entries) which are posted online by the blogger. Usually, the blogger is an individual who shares news stories, ideas or views on a subject matter of his/her interest.
Blogs (shortened form of weblogs) can be developed to focus on any topic or a wide range of topics, from sports to fashion, entertainment to politics, or just feasting on the widely popular issue of celebrity gists and gossips.
In Nigeria, the blogosphere is full of several outstanding bloggers who make money blogging. One that readily comes to mind is Linda Ikeji. The 36-year-old has amassed an estimated fortune of N3.2 billion with a palatial mansion in the highly prized Banana Island area of Lagos. Ikeji’s rise to fame and wealth comes from her ownership of one of Nigeria’s most popular blogs which she started in 2006, writing on gists and gossips about celebrities and other popular stories from across the country, Ikeji’s blog now has well over 200,000 unique daily visitors. There is also the story of Uche Pedro, also making money with a blog, the multi-million Naira owner of another popular blog, BellaNaija.
You can also join the growing number of bloggers who make money blogging by sharing stories on blogs. By starting up a blog on a subject matter that you are deeply interested in and passionate about, you might just be paving your way to financial freedom.
1. Passion: All successful bloggers have one thing in common, and that is their strong passion for blogging. Your primary aim is having a blog that carries useful information for your online viewers, and this should drive you to always put up captivating blog posts. Of course, the money will not just start flowing in; it will take time and dedication, so it is your passion that will keep you going and making money with a blog.
2. Blog Niche: You should clearly define and stick to the objective of your blog. Every successful blog is known for what is published on it, readers must not be confused by a myriad of unrelated contents as this will instantly turn them off. Be known for your niche and continually improve on it through constant research.
3. Design: The outlook of your blog matters a lot in attracting and keeping more views. Simplicity has always been the key in this regard as it gives a certain degree of ease to the reader’s eyes. Be creatively moderate in your use of colours so as to focus more attention on the main contents of the blog.
4. Regularity: Your posts are the life source of your blog if it stops; the blog dies a natural death. Also, not having regular updates of posts on the blog is a major turn off for readers, as they are not given a reason to keep coming back, so once you start posting on the blog, keep posting regularly.
5. Advertisements: One of the main sources
of blog revenue is from advertisements posted on the blog. If you want to make
money blogging, you should be able to attract a large number of views first,
and then you will effortlessly have advertisements and start making money from
your blog through Google Ads or via corporate contracts
Proven Internet Marketing Training For Small Business Owners Click here for details
Join Kedi Business and Gain Financial Freedom. Click here for detail information to be a member.