Premature ejaculating is one problem that is encountered by every male at some point of their sex life. For a man, there has always been that time when you performed below par and you did not like it. And if it has become a recurrent issue, then you need to start by identifying the cause of this condition and find a lasting solution that guarantees a satisfying sex life.
It is important to note that in most cases, the root cause of premature ejaculate lies in psychological factors, where the man’s mind is not well conditioned for sexual intercourse which then leads to ejaculating few minutes after penetration or in some cases, even before penetration is achieved.
So most men develop the problem because they dwell on it too much, and before long, it becomes a persistent issue. But in some other cases, it might be as a result of several other factors that are necessarily not psychological. The most common causes of premature ejaculation include:
· Inexperience: For first-timers, this is always usually the cause of their premature ejaculation. So one in three male virgins are likely to ejaculate soon after penetration as they have very little experience on how to begin or what to expect, and as it happens in most cases for these beginners, they ‘release’ even before they actually begin.
· Anxiety: As already stated, this situation arises from an unpreparedness of the man’s mind for the sexual experience. Long before intercourse starts, he is filled with worry on how he will begin and the anxiousness could likely mean he will not last long, leading to premature ejaculation.
· Overecitement: When there is too much excitement, either due to the sensation during sex or having too much expectations before sex on how well to perform in order to satisfy your sexual partner, it usually leads to premature ejaculation as the body is easily stimulated to release semen.
· Depression: Feeling depressed can also lead to poor performance during sex. In this state, the mind drifts far from sex and as it hovers on everyother thing else, the man ejaculates prematurely as he is totally uninterested in getting any sexual satisfaction at that time.
· Negative experiences: People who have had a previous experience of premature ejaculating are more likely to have another unsatisfying episode. The embarrassing feeling and fear of repeating the same, will usually lead to another premature ejaculation.
Whatsoever the cause, premature ejaculating can be experienced at various stages of severity, it might be a one-off occurrence for some men, while for others, it might have developed into a recurring situation. In both cases, treatment procedures exist that can adequately tackle the problem.
Premature Ejactulation Treatment
Firstly, the man may need to change his orientation and approach toward sex, as most sufferes of premature ejaculation have some deep seated misconceptions about sex. Foreplay can also help in relaxing the mind and conditioning the body before sexual intercourse.
Anti-sensitivity creams, the squeeze technique or changing sex positions can also help you last longer. Treatments derived herbal extracts are very effective for the condition, as they do not contain toxins that are harmful to the body, but provide lasting solutions to premature ejaculation through natural derivatives that boost sexual health.
If you want to order for Re-Vive product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N10,100 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N3,550 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N2,360.
Get Benefits Fast, Regardless Of Your Condition & Age Within 24 Hours Or Get Your Money Back. GUARANTEED!
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 3 working days.