Do you regularly experience shortness of breath? Are you having a hard time breathing normally to the extent that you find yourself gasping for air? Then you might be suffering from breathlessness, a condition medically referred to as dyspnea.
This can be a very harrowing experience, given the fact that our lives depend on us breathing continuously, an activity that we carry out almost subconsciously without even stopping to think that at every instant, we are either inhaling or exhaling air in order to remain alive.
Breathing does not stop until the day an individual dies, and this explains why breathlessness can be a frightening, near-death experience for those affected by the condition.
In some cases, shortness of breath may usually arise from being involved in some physical activity, while in others; they experience breathing problems even while they are at rest. Whatsoever be the case, breathlessness, especially when it is becoming a regular occurrence could be indicative of a serious pulmonary problem that needs quick attention.
Shortness of breath can most likely result from asthma. That feeling of always
gasping for breath is usually one of the most common symptoms of asthma. So a
recurring case of breathlessness should be promptly checked.
• Lung Infection: The lung is the primary seat of all respiratory activities in the body, so any infection that occurs in the lungs can lead to breathlessness. The main triggers of lung infections are unhealthy lifestyle habits such as smoking. The harmful chemicals inhaled during smoking destabilize the functions of cells lining the lungs and leads to the build up of infection and damage to the organ.
• Heart disease: Breathlessness can also arise from a problem with the heart. Since the heart pumps blood that plays a key role in the transportation of oxygen around the body, so if you are struggling for breath, the underlying cause may be a heart disease either with dysfunctional heart muscles or a blocked artery that is disrupting the normal flow of blood around the body.
• Obesity: Excess body fat can also cause breathing problems as the build-up of fat in the chest region restricts a full expansion of the lungs. Also, obese people tend to get tired quickly after engaging in any physical activity, making them feel breathless more quickly.
• Pregnancy: It is common for some pregnant women to have that feeling of breathlessness, as the growing foetus increases in size to exert pressure on the diaphragm and the chest. A doctor’s visit may become necessary if breathlessness persists for longer than normal during pregnancy.
• High altitudes: You can also experience breathlessness when you climb to very high altitudes. This is due to the decreasing amount of oxygen present in the atmosphere as you go higher above sea level, but the lungs should adapt to these changes after some time.
Depending on the cause of breathlessness, several treatment options are available which includes the following:
• Bronchodilators and Corticosteroids: These are the most common medications that are used in the treatment for breathlessness. Bronchodilators are effective in expanding the airways, while corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammations that may have developed in the airways and lungs. These medications are usually available as inhalers for asthmatic patients or it can sometimes be taken as pills.
• Rest: Since an increase in physical activity can lead to breathlessness, it is often recommended that sufferers try to have some period of rest to regain proper lung rhythm and normal airflow.
• Herbs: Another very effective way of treating breathlessness is through the usage of herbs, this is usually recommended for the use of these natural plant extracts does not leave any damaging side effects on the body. Usually, herbs such as garlic and eucalyptus oil are used in treating the condition.
You can order for Cordy Active product for shortness of breath, asthma treatment, boosting immune system, anti-age, anti-fatigue and boosting vitality.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our food supplement works. The price is N4,910 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information Click Here
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 1 day within Lagos and within 4 working days outside Lagos.