Waist pain treatment men: The waist is one of the overused but equally overlooked part of the body. Strategically located in the mid-section that divides the trunk from our lower limbs, it enables us to sit, stand, and even to walk, but hardly do we spare a thought on how best to ensure the proper functioning of the waist, of course not until we experience the excruciating pangs of waist pain.
Waist pain is highly undesirable and seriously discomfiting as it occurs in a region of the body with a high concentration of nerves. This tends to compound any effects of pains felt in this region.
Apart from the highly irritating pains, this condition also impacts seriously on your productivity as a man. Your ability to effectively engage in normal activities like walking, running or sitting down suddenly becomes very painful.
Let me elaborate on waist pain treatment men and causes:
Before explanation on waist pain treatment men, what really causes waist pain? The cause can be traced to a number of factors, but it usually stems from anything that irritates the bones or network of nerves in the lower region of the back. Here are some of the most common causes of waist pain:
1. Stress and Strain: Waist pains are mostly caused by applying undue stress to our back muscles, maybe through carrying heavy weights, improper walking/sitting posture and bad workplace ergonomics. All of this leads to straining the muscles around the waist which then causes painful sensations that can last for a few hours or months, depending on the extent of damage caused by the strained muscle.
2. Disc Dislocation: The vertebral column that lines the back are composed of circular, disc-shaped bones that are compressed on each other to form the main pillar of support commonly known as the spinal cord. This structure bears a bulk of our body weight, with its base joined to the pelvic girdle (or waist bone). Wrong body posture, lifting very weighty objects, or accidentally hitting against an object can dislocate or ‘shift’ these discs out of position, leading to an excruciating waist pain.
3. Age: Although waist pains occur in both the young and old, it is more likely to affect older men. As we grow older, the strength and elasticity of connective tissues deteriorates, and this can easily lead to inflammations, dislocations and pains around the waist.
4. Heredity: In some cases, waist pain might just be from your family line. Genetic combinations might result in certain individuals in your family suffering from waist pain.
There are various ways to effectively overcome waist pain treatment men, from the use of modern medicine to the application of some traditional methods. Below are the suggested treatment methods that can be effective against waist pains:
1. Exercise: Starting and maintaining a good exercising regimen that will help re-align any possible dislocations.
2. Lifestyle Adjustments: Apart from exercising, you should avoid lifestyle habits that can lead to waist pains. Smoking is one of those unhealthy habits; a study has shown that smokers are three times more likely to develop waist pains than non-smokers. Also, wrong sitting positions should be corrected and regular lifting of heavy weights avoided as these strains the waist.
3. Acupuncture: This oriental technique involves the use of pins to puncture through strategic positions around the lower back region in order to reduce inflammation and treat the pains.
4. Surgery: Waist pain treatment men could also involve a surgical procedure that corrects bone dislocations and fix cracks that may have developed on the bones.
5. Herbal supplements: Treatment with herbal supplements is effective in treating the underlying causes of the waist pain, be it an inflammation, wear of muscles or dislocated bone. It even goes on to tackle issues like erectile dysfunction that might even contribute to compound the problem.
You can order for Re-Vive herbal medicine and Golden Six to treat waist pain, solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the Revive 30 capsules cost N10,100 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N3,550, and the Golden Six cost N3,280 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the products using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Those within Lagos and western states will receive the product(s) same day and other states will be deliver within 4 working days.