Alzheimer Treatment: In a recent article by Bills Gates, he talks about the dangers presented by Alzheimer’s disease and how a growing number of older people, including close family members, are getting the disease which affects the quality of life of both the patient and their family. Another interesting fact that he pointed out was the prevalence of this disease among the black populace. He then pledged to support the fight against this disease with $50 million.
For those following Bill Gates' works closely, you will know that the man likes putting his money where his mouth is when supporting global health causes. His commitment to spending such an amount of cash tackling Alzheimer's disease shows how much of a problem the disease is causing humanity.
Alzheimer's disease is one of the leading neurological disorders caused by brain cells' slow and steady death, resulting in memory loss and cognitive disabilities. This disease is highly prevalent among the elderly. It is one of the most common types of dementia in the world.
Now people continue to live longer because of the improved level of healthcare delivery. The world has a larger population of aged people than any other time in history. It creates a problem of even more patients with Alzheimer's disease with those around them also suffering the effects.
The disease occurs gradually, from a preclinical stage with no symptoms to mild cognitive impairments and advanced dementia.
The disease shares a lot of similarities in symptoms with other neurodegenerative disorders, and these include:
• Loss of memory: One of the first signs of the disease is memory loss as the sufferers begin to forget things quickly. It starts with the names of people to faces and other everyday items. This gradual memory loss continues to increase as the condition deteriorates.
• Speaking and visual impairments: People with the disease will begin having an inability to recognize faces and familiar objects. The speech will become incoherent with frequent errors in pronouncing words.
• Character changes: People with Alzheimer’s will start behaving out of character by becoming less interested in things happening around them and acting out of character with socially unacceptable behaviours.
This disease is associated with a shrink in the brain size due to brain cells' death, which affects the overall brain mass. But what instigates this death of brain cells is still unknown as scientists can only link it to certain risk factors such as genetics, brain injuries, etc.
There is no cure for Alzheimer's disease. Still, it can be corrected to minimize the effects of deteriorating neurological health; these Alzheimer treatment options include:
• Drugs: Drugs for the disease can improve a patient's quality of life by suppressing symptoms. The standard prescriptions include galantamine, tacrine and donepezil.
• Herbal therapy: This Alzheimer treatment option offers better results because the disease does not affect the immune system. But can be corrected by herbal extracts' anti-inflammatory factors.How to Stop Alzheimers Dementia & Depression in their tracks
You can order Memory 24/7 and Cordy Royal Jelly for Alzheimer's treatment.
We sell member prices to encourage patronage and membership after you have the result that our food supplement works. The price for Memory 24/7 is N14,000, and Cordy Royal Jelly is N14,200, excluding the cost of delivery.
We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 nationwide.
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Cardiovascular Disease: Cardibetter N9,280 and Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information. Click Here.