Anaemia treatment: Our blood carries out a variety of very important functions in the body, from the distribution of absorbed food nutrients to keep the body healthy by fighting against diseases, this fluid is vital in sustaining life. But another key role played by the blood is the transportation of oxygen to all the cells in our body for the purpose of metabolism, it does this with the aid of an iron-containing compound called haemoglobin which is found in red blood cells, that attaches to oxygen molecules and releases them to the cells.
There are certain cases where this oxygen carrying function of the blood is impaired due to an insufficient number of haemoglobin molecules, and this life threatening condition is known as anaemia. This health condition can be critical because of the importance of oxygen in maintaining body functions and so it will be helpful for you to know the symptoms, causes and treatments for anaemia, which is what we will be looking at in this article.
Since anemia is caused by reduced haemoglobin and low levels of oxygen, symptoms will usually include weakness, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, shortness of breath, yellowish skin, irregular heartbeats and chest pains. These symptoms may be mild at the onset of the condition and become more severe later.
There are many factors that can influence the formation of haemoglobin in the red blood cells, the most common causes of anaemia include:
• Low levels of Iron: This is the most common cause of anemia, as iron is the main constituent of hemoglobin which is responsible for the ‘redness’ of blood. When there is a shortage in the iron level of the body, the production of haemoglobin is affected thereby leading to anemia.
• Chronic inflammatory diseases: These are diseases that interfere with the production of red blood cells in the body, by weakening the immune system and causing problems in the circulatory system. They include HIV/AIDS, Crohn’s disease, and kidney infections.
• Lack of vitamins: There are certain vitamins that are also needed in the production of haemoglobin, example include vitamin B-12, which can only be obtained through our diet. A deficiency of these vitamins causes a type of anaemia known as pernicious anaemia.
• Sickle cell: People suffering from sickle cell are always found to be anaemic, this is because the ‘sickle’ shape of their red blood cells reduces their capacity to carry oxygen around the body.
• Haemolysis: Naturally, the red blood cells are usually destroyed and then replenished by new ones produced from the bone marrow. But this is a condition, the body losses more red blood cells than it is producing, leading to a shortage, this is often referred to as haemolytic anaemia. This is usually caused by certain blood infections that are either inherited or developed.
Anemia has also been found to be more common in women in child bearing age due to menstruation and during pregnancy where the body losses red blood cells and may be in need of multivitamins and folate supplements to replenish this loss.
Anaemia treatment can be done using the following methods:
• Medications: Certain drug prescriptions are for anaemia treatment, they can be made to help improve the levels of haemoglobin production. These drugs are targeted at increasing iron content of the blood to aid in haemoglobin synthesis in the bone marrow.
• Improved diet: Eating healthy foods that include rich green and leafy vegetables can help in providing the needed iron and vitamins for improved hemoglobin production.
• Herbal supplements: There are many supplements for anaemia treatment which are sourced from natural herbs that have been proven to boost haemoglobin levels in the blood and effectively treat anemic conditions. Most of these supplements usually include extracts from turmeric, ginseng, pumpkin, spinach, and ginger.Be Your Own Personal Trainer ("BYOPT") - For Men
You can order for Haemocare and Cordy Royal jelly for anemic treatment.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicines works. The price for Haemocare is N10,100 and Cordy Royal Jelly is N14,200 excluding cost of delivery.
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Cardiovascular Disease: Cardibetter N13,100 and Cordy Royal Jelly N14,200.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 or Click here to send us mail.