Erection: The most obvious sign of sexual arousal and sensitivity in men is when the penis get hard. This is usually the result of several internal mechanisms that work in close coordination with one another. The body system, mostly as it concerns the function of hormones and the hormonal levels, which must be kept in balance for the penis to be hard enough when the need arises.
An erectile problem can arise from several causes, most of which are as a result of some unhealthy habits that men indulge in that will have an effect on the hormonal balance of the body and in turn, lead to erectile dysfunction.
1. Smoking: Studies have shown a clear distinction between the erection of smokers and non-smokers. While the latter group had a higher frequency of good-erections, a larger percentage of smokers suffered from ed problems which were linked to the interactions between the nicotine present in tobacco and the normal hormonal levels in the body.
2. Alcohol intake: Closely related to smoking is the habit of excessive alcohol intake. And just like the above point, high levels of alcohol in the bloodstream can interfere with normal neurotic and hormonal functions of the body which then results in erectile dysfunction.
3. Anxiety/Depression: The inability to sustain a good-erection will always leave that feeling of anxiety and depression before and after any sexual activity, and this leaves psychological in men that have an attendant effect on their body’s response to sexual arousal. This is then often reflected on their performance with their partner.
4. Masturbation: Many men will usually make the mistake of turning to exciting themselves by indulging in the habit of watching pornography and engaging in masturbation. And before long, this becomes a strongly addictive habit that traps them in a cycle of masturbation and will lead to ed problem. Just like all movies, pornography is an arranged performance that is acted to arouse you sexually. What happens on screens is totally different from what is obtained in real life, so regular masturbation is only counter-productive and contributes to not experiencing harder erections.
5. Effect of drugs: Drugs have a direct interaction with the blood, hormonal and lymphatic systems of the body. So whether it is self-prescribed or from a doctor, you should know that it can have an effect on performance.
Refrain, Consult and Try some herbs
From the above causes, it can be deduced that some habits have a direct effect on erectile dysfunction and in tackling this issue, you can begin the process of recovery with these three steps: Refrain, Consult and Try some herbs.
Refrain: It will be very helpful if you refrain from the unhealthy habits that are causing erectile dysfunction. Smoking, drinking, masturbation and substance abuse are activities that you should try to cut out in order to regain harder erections.
Consult: Talk to a trained health professional about the issue, many shy away from discussing the issue of erectile dysfunction with someone else, but it will be very helpful to do so with a doctor. These professionals can help identify the actual causes of the problem and proffer effective solutions.
Try some herbs:The use of herbs in treating health conditions has long been recognised for its efficacy. And when it comes to ed problem, only a few herbal supplements are effective in ensuring a long-lasting solution when it is natural and non-toxic. it will work to return optimum hormonal levels in the body, clearing up clogged blood vessels to keep you long and hard.
If you want to order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG. NO. A7-0448L, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 which depend on your location.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product: