Erection: Men's most apparent sign of sexual arousal and sensitivity is when the penis gets hard. It is usually the result of several internal mechanisms that work in close coordination. The body system, primarily concerning the function of hormones and the hormonal levels, must be kept in balance for the penis to be hard enough when the need arises.
An erectile problem can arise from several causes, most of which are a result of some unhealthy habits that men indulge in that will affect the hormonal balance of the body and lead to erectile dysfunction.
1. Smoking: Studies have shown a clear distinction between the erection of smokers and non-smokers. The latter group had a higher frequency of good erections. A more significant percentage of smokers suffered from ed problems linked to the interactions between the nicotine present in tobacco and the normal hormonal levels in the body.
2. Alcohol intake: Closely related to smoking is the habit of excessive alcohol intake. And just like the above point, high levels of alcohol in the bloodstream can interfere with normal neurotic and hormonal functions of the body, resulting in erectile dysfunction.
3. Anxiety/Depression: The inability to sustain a good-erection will always leaves that feeling of anxiety and depression before and after any sexual activity. It leaves psychological in men that have an attendant effect on their body’s response to sexual arousal. It is then often reflected on their performance with their partner.
4. Masturbation: Many men will usually make the mistake of turning to excite themselves by indulging in the habit of watching pornography and engaging in masturbation. And before long, this becomes an intensely addictive habit that traps them in a cycle of masturbation and will lead to an ed problem. Like all movies, pornography is an arranged performance that is acted to arouse you sexually. What happens on screens is different from what is obtained in real life, so regular masturbation is only counter-productive and contributes to not experiencing more rigid erections.
5. Effect of drugs: Drugs directly interact with the blood, hormonal and lymphatic systems of the body. So whether it is self-prescribed or from a doctor, you should know that it can affect performance.
From the above causes, you can see that some habits directly affect erectile dysfunction. And in tackling this issue, you can begin the process of recovery with these three steps: Refrain, Consult and Try some herbs.
Refrain: It will be helpful if you refrain from the unhealthy habits causing erectile dysfunction. Smoking, drinking, masturbation and substance abuse are activities that you should try to cut out to regain harder erections.
Consult: Talk to a trained health professional about the issue. Many shy away from discussing the issue of erectile dysfunction with someone else. Still, it will be helpful to do so with a doctor. These professionals can help identify the actual causes of the problem and proffer effective solutions.
Try some herbs: The use of herbs in treating health conditions has long been recognized for its efficacy. And when it comes to ed problems, only a few herbal supplements are effective in ensuring a long-lasting solution when it is natural and non-toxic. It will work to return optimum hormonal levels in the body, clearing up clogged blood vessels to keep you long and hard.Getting Back In The Game.
You can order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG NO. A7-0448L). Please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria to solve impotence and stay erect and quick ejaculation. We sell member prices to encourage patronage and your membership after you have a result that our food supplement works.
The 30 capsules cost N18,700, and 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N6,600, excluding the cost of delivery.
We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 to N3,000 nationwide.
The product may not work for some diabetes patients until we have treated them with our products.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information, Click Here.