The issue of infertility remains one of the biggest causes of marital problems in Nigeria. When a union fails to produce a baby after a year or two, tensions begin to mount as the mother-in-law starts becoming impatient. Usually, roving eyes are always on the woman, who is seen to be the cause of the infertility issue, and the man, who is equally responsible and is even very likely to be the cause of the problem, is faced with much lesser pressure.
In this article, we will be discussing the causes of infertility as it pertains to men. The man’s vital role in the process of reproduction makes it pertinent for him to give more attention to his general state of health and cut back on activities and lifestyle patterns that are detrimental to his sexual health.
In its simplest terms, it is a condition where a man and a woman are unable to conceive a child naturally. The process of conception involves the fusion of the sperm and the egg cells which are from the man and woman, respectively. Sperm cells are released during intercourse and they swim through the reproductive canal of the woman to meet with her migrating egg cell, a single sperm cell then fuses with the egg to form an embryo that then develops into a foetus.
Causes of Infertility in Men
For many men, this natural process becomes almost impossible, as there is an impairment that affects the production of active and viable sperm cells. This can be mainly due to the following:
1. Low Sperm Count: One of the most likely causes of the inability of a man not to pregnant a woman is the issue of low sperm count. Sperm counts are determined by the number of viable sperms, that is, how many sperm cells produced by the man are actually alive and active enough to reach and fertilize the egg. A higher number of viable sperm cells increase the possibility of getting a woman pregnant. But some men lacking the ability to pregnant a woman, the sperm count can be so low that this possibility is almost diminished.
2. Alcohol and Smoking: Excessive alcohol intake can impair with the normal hormonal system, leading to an unstable sexual health. This is closely tied to smoking cigarettes, which with the release of harmful toxins that contributes to lower sperm cells viability.
3. STDs: The effects of sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly damaging to reproductive health. Diseases like syphilis, herpes and gonorrhea can lead to watery sperm and low sperm count, which causes the couple to have a very hard time when trying to conceive a baby.
4. Damaged vesicles: The damage to any of the vesicles that make up man’s reproductive system, from the seminal vesicles, vas deferens to the urethra, can lead to the problem of a man not to have the ability to pregnant a woman because the normal process of sperm production and release is impeded.
5. Drugs: The use of certain drugs can interfere with hormonal levels and function in the body and this can have an effect on the reproductive health of men. These hormones that include testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) among others can be interrupted by drugs that are meant for treating other health conditions.
Infertility treatment for men
Treatment options depend on the underlying causes. Sometimes, withdrawal from unhealthy habits and the use of certain hormone stimulants can help tackle the problem. But surgical operations and IVF could be the solution in severe cases of low sperm counts and damaged vesicles. The use of herbal medicines for infertility treatment is also gaining wide usage because it has proven to be effective when properly administered.
You can order for Vigor Essential and Cordy Active herbal medicines to overcome stress, prostrate enlargement and sperm low count in men.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and to open membership account after you have result that our food supplement works. The price for Vigor Essential is N5,460 and Cordy Active is N4,910 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide . Call/text us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click to Send Mail.
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver within 4 working days outside Lagos. If you are in Lagos, you may get the product the same day you order for it.