Low Sperm: For fertilization to occur, there must be a union between the sperm cells of the man and the egg cell of the woman and the resulting zygote will undergo further development to give a baby.
So in cases where a couple is having a hard time to conceive, then it must be due to issues with this natural process of fertilization. And it is not just the woman that is to blame, most times it could be caused by the man, and the leading cause of infertility in men is the issue of low sperm count.
During the process of sexual intercourse and the eventual release of ejaculation by the man into the vaginal tract of the woman, this ejaculation has been found to contain millions of sperm cells that are present in the milky seminal fluid, which enables the cells to actively swim as it meets the egg of the woman.
Out of these millions of sperm cells, only one sperm cell unites with the egg to fertilize it, the rest will die off. So their numerous number increases the chances of fertilization. A man with a low sperm count has very few active sperm cells present in the seminal fluid, and this greatly reduces the chances of a sperm cell meeting and fertilizing the egg.
Sperm motility problem can result from internal issues in the body that impede the normal production of viable sperm cells. Some of the most common causes include:
• Drug abuse: The use of some drugs can cause problems with the biological mechanism that controls sperm production. Steroids which are used by most men that regularly go to the gym to build up their muscles is one of the drugs that lowers the viability of sperms.
• Obesity: Having excess body weight can also have an effect on the quality of sperms produced in men. This is because the excess body fat restricts the normal flow of hormones that regulates the production of sperm cells.
• Excessive alcohol use: Frequent alcohol usage can have an adverse effect on the body’s hormonal system which in turn will affect the normal sperm production in men.
• Smoking: Another lifestyle habit that can lead to sperm count reduction is smoking. This contributes to the build-up of harmful chemicals in the body and which is bad news for male reproductive health.
• Hormonal imbalance: A problem with the hormonal system is usually the main cause of sperm motility reduction. Most men have a defect with their pituitary glands that are responsible for secreting sex hormones, and this results in low sperm motility.
The best way to boost sperm count in men is through the use of natural herbal medicine. This will leave no harmful side effects and the natural extracts are readily absorbed into the body to help normalize the system.
The Kedi vigor essential and cordy active are two of the most effective combo drugs for treatment when the sperm count is low. These herbal medicines come from trusted traditional Chinese reproductive health experts and have been proven to have a fast action in restoring the normal function of the pituitary gland which balances the hormonal system. The medicines also give a boost to the general sexual health of men, giving them a revitalized sex life with greater fertility.
You can order for Vigor Essential and Cordy Active food supplements to boost low sperm count in men.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works. The price for Vigor Essential is N7,140 and Cordy Active is N6,430 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide . Call/text us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click to Send Mail.