Lowsex drive: “Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography.” – Robert Bryne.
Of a truth, nothing can be compared to the frustration that a man feels when he has a low libido. The condition brings him down, literally, and his heart sinks whenever he is reminded of the fact that he cannot perform optimally in bed.
of desire is a health condition in which a man experiences difficulty in
becoming fully aroused, sexually. He can hardly sustain an erection and this
leads to a very poor sex drive and dissatisfaction among partners
What Regulates Sexual Libido in Men?
It all begins with the hormones. Hormones are chemical agents in our bodies that act as cellular responders, receiving and sending biological signals to initiate certain processes, or as in this instance, sexual libidos.
When sensations are received either from sight (eyes) or touch (skin) the brain sends signals for the release of progesterone and testosterone, these are the male sex hormones that are responsible for creating a sexual stimulus that sustains the sex drive in men. If for any reason whatsoever, this normal flow of hormones is obstructed; it can lead to the issue of lowsex drive.
1. Hormonal Imbalance: As earlier discussed, the normal release and functioning of hormones is a pre-requisite for maintaining a good sex drive. If there is a distortion that leads to a drop in the normal flow of the male sex hormones in the body, it will affect the man’s libido.
2. Erectile Dysfunction: Most cases of lowsex drive in men are directly linked to the problem of erectile dysfunction; this is so because low libido is usually one of the signs that show up in men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
3. Stress: Your general body mode plays a key role in maintaining a good sex drive that is why men, who are depressed, lacking much sleep and overworking their bodies, will soon start experiencing a drop in their sexual activeness, leading to the problem of low labido.
4. Alcohol/Drug Abuse: Substance abuse is also a leading cause of loss of desire. Alcohol, cigarettes and hard drugs contain chemicals that suppress the normal flow and release of body hormones that leads to lowsex drive.
5. Medications: Some medications taken to treat other conditions like hypertension and high blood pressure can also affect a man’s sex drive.
5. Underlying Health Issues: Lowsex drive can be the resultant effect of other health issues that the man is suffering from. Usually, diseases, especially STDs, affect normal body functions; your libido could also be affected.
Treatment for Low Libido in Men
Lowsex drive can be treated with sexual enhancement drugs and related medications that induce the flow of male sex hormones. But usually, this might only be a stop-gap approach that only works for a short period.
One of the most effective ways of treating low libido is the use of herbal health supplements that tackles the underlying health issues by correcting the problem from its root cause. This health supplement clear the body of harmful toxins, improve the release of sex hormones and also treats related conditions like erectile dysfunction.
If you want to order for Re-Vive for men product to treat low libido, waist pain, solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N5,000.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here