Masturbation: Among the various sexual activities that men and women engage in around the world, it stands out as the most prevalent. Although it is a common practice in both sexes, it is more of a serious concern in men who tend to engage far more frequently in the act of masturbates.
It is fast becoming a fad in modern culture, and this can be attributed to the proliferation of sex in the society enhanced by technology that now makes it easier for sex to be distributed and viewed in various media.
A man no longer need to walk into a video store, or even watch the obscene images on screens and in the pages of magazines, all he now needs to do is just make a few taps on the phone. But before you even think of jerking off, wait and first consider the after effects of this act.
Unknown to many, there are several health effects associated with frequent masturbates that gradually deteriorates the sexual and physical health of men. The most commonly faced issue include the following:
• Erectile Dysfunction: Because frequent masturbating triggers an increase in the release of male hormones such as testosterone, while also affecting the mind psychologically to decrease the strength of erections, leading to a point where the natural response system is distorted and the penis can no longer attain a full-length erection.
• Premature Ejaculation: Masturbates is a known cause of quick ejaculation in men. The cause of this is closely related to that of erectile dysfunctions, where overstimulation of the penis heightens the body’s hormonal levels, and affects the man psychologically, which then contributes to poor performances in bed.
• Loss of Sexual Interest: One common effect of the prolonged habit of male masturbation is the lack of interest that is developed towards engaging in actual sexual intercourse. As it becomes an alternative to sex, the man then begins to give strong preference to self-stimulation and slowly loses interest in having sex.
• Poor relationships: Because it discourages the need for having physical contact with the opposite sex, it can lead to very serious relationship problems as men do not really see the need to engage with their female partners, while others have issues with even starting a relationship in the first place due to a prolonged period of self-excitation.
• Physical and neurological weakness: Male masturbating leads to the loss of important body proteins and calcium, this causes general body weakness after each episode. Therefore, frequent masturbates results in ‘weak men’. Also, because of the constant neurological processes that are triggered during masturbation, the natural body response system is weakened and made dependent on it leading to the habit becoming strongly addictive.
Apart from the above effects, the ethical concerns associated with masturbating makes it a bad habit to engage in, so men will usually hide to do this, coupled with its addictive nature, it has become a thing of serious concern to many. Prolonged of doing it with the accompanying issues that have been discussed here can be the cause of serious problems for couples. So if you are currently struggling with the after effects of doing it, effective treatments exist in health supplements that will help you regain your normal body and sexual functions.
If you want to order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG. NO. A7-0448L, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N2,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N3,500.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here.