This article explains vertigo treatment, symptoms, and causes. Are there times when you suddenly feel dizzy and it seems as if the world is spinning around you? You might wave this off as just feeling tired or another sensation that you will soon get used to. But this could actually be a serious health condition that needs prompt medical attention, especially if this dizziness tends to occur frequently.
This is a health condition that makes a person feel dizzy and almost falling off balance as everywhere seems to be revolving around them. Vertigo can last for a minute or it can be prolonged for hours or even keep occurring intermittently for days.
The condition, especially when prolonged, poses a serious health risk as it can be a pointer to underlying diseases such as stroke and atherosclerosis due to blocked blood vessels or insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain. Usually, in one out of five cases, vertigo is due to problems in the inner ear that affects the body’s balance.
Vertigo attacks can seriously reduce your quality of life and people who suffer from the condition are often restricted from doing certain jobs like driving trucks or working on a scaffold, although it is important to point out here that vertigo is different from acrophobia, which is the fear and dizzy feeling you get from looking down from heights.
The most common symptom of vertigo is the dizziness and ‘eye-turning’ feeling from each attack, this is often accompanied with loss of balance that makes it difficult to walk or stand, ringing in the ear, nausea, and vomiting in some cases.
Apart from the function of hearing, the ear also plays an important role in maintaining balance, vertigo attacks are often caused by problems in the inner ear such as:
• Benign paroxysmal positioning vertigo (BPPV): This occurs as a result of movements that reposition the balancing mechanism present in the inner brain which then causes the feeling of imbalance and dizziness.
• Vestibular neuronitis: Here the cause of vertigo is as a result of an inflammation of the vestibular nerve which connects the inner ear to the brain and transmits messages that help maintain a stable balance.
• Ménière’s disease: This is due to the build-up of calcium deposits in the ear, it can result in the most severe cases of vertigo with dizzy episodes that keep recurring for days and even for several months.
• Migraines: These are severe headaches that affect parts of the brain, creating a feeling of dizziness and loss of balance.
• Exercise: Some special exercises known
the Epley manoeuvre can help in properly aligning parts of the inner ear to
improve balance. This is mostly useful for vertigo treatment caused by benign
paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV).
• Medications: During the early onset of vertigo attacks, medications such as prochlorperazine and some antihistamines are used to treat the condition.
• Surgical procedure: In severe cases of vertigo, especially those associated with Ménière’s disease, procedures to reduce pressure in the inner ear may be the best treatment option.
• Herbal remedy: For those who prefer to go natural, the use of herbal medicines are recommended which have been found to be very effective in vertigo treatment.The Vertigo Treatment: Simple Steps To Recover From Vertigo
You can order for Cordy Royal jelly and Cordy Active for the treatment of vertigo.
We sell member price to encourage your continuous patronage and opening membership account after you have result that our food supplements/medicines works. The price for Cordy Royal Jelly is N10,000 and Cordy Active cost N6,430 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Cardiovascular Disease: Cardibetter N9,280 and Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click here to send us mail.