|Back to Back Issues Page|
Health Benefits of Honey
July 25, 2021
It’s a natural food packed with high nutritional value. Unlike most natural substances that have great nutritional and medicinal benefits, it is delightful in the mouth. So you can guess why everyone loves honey.
Honey has provided ageless health benefits to humans. It is a product manufactured by bees and is the only food that cannot spoil. Some of those found in Egyptian tombs, which are several thousand years old, were amazingly still in good condition.
You must have heard that eating pure honey is good for your health, but if you still have any doubts or feelings of uncertainty, below are ten health benefits of honey.
Ten health benefits of honey1. Natural Anti-bacterial: Pure honey is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal substance. The bee adds an enzyme that kills off these micro-organisms, explaining why they can stay for an extended period without getting spoilt. So take a good dose of the sweet, natural medicine today by consuming some honey.
2. Treat Coughs and Throat Irritations: The other health benefits of honey are treating cough, clearing throat irritation, and improving sleep.
3. Heal Wounds and Burns: The healing properties of honey are amazing. Whenever you or anyone you know gets wounded or suffers burns, apply honey on it and around the injury. It will heal up very quickly and even clears up the scars.
4. Regulate Blood Sugar: Honey contains fructose and glucose, two straightforward sugars at an almost equal and minute proportion instantly broken down by the body. Instead of using white sugar or artificial sweeteners that increase the blood sugar level, substitute that with honey to maintain good health while keeping your sweet tooth properly.
5. Beautiful Skin Tone: The anti-bacterial property makes it one of the essential additives in body creams. They help protect the skin from infectious germs and retain its natural glowing tone.
6. Prevent Cancers and Heart Disease: Honey contains organic substances known as flavonoids. It help maintain a healthy heart; antioxidants in honey also make it practical for preventing cancerous cell growths.
7. Energize Your Body: The consumption of honey maintained glycogen at the body level. It fuels the body to perform physical activities.
8. Treat Ulcers and Stomach Aches: Other health benefits of raw honey are to treat ulcers and stomach aches. Research has shown that its anti-bacterial properties can treat it.
9. Boost Your Immune System: The presence of some friendly bacteria in honey makes it a natural immune booster. These bacteria attack foreign bodies and keep the body from breakdown by diseases.
10. Maintain Whole Health: For thousands of years, honey has been effective in treating diseases. It includes poor eyesight, asthma, nausea, diarrhoea, obesity, urinary tract disorders, and premature ejaculation.
The health benefits of honey are enormous, and so is an essential substance to be in every home.
Click this Link to Read Content Online health-benefits-of-honey.html
Olabode Oruku is the chief executive officer of Oruku Alternative Healthcare. He is a nutritional and natural healthcare consultant, a negative belief clearing practitioner and a health and wealth coach.
He possesses a license from Lagos State Traditional Herbal Medicine Board and also trained in Chinese traditional herbal medicines. He integrates both pieces of knowledge for the health being of Nigerians.
He possessed certification from Newskills Academy located in the United Kingdom as a Life Coach.
He has certification by SiteSell Education based in Canada to teach a brand new continuing education course called "Building A Successful Business Using The Internet."
You can reach him on mobile phone 08033205456 or Whatsapp 08121325411.
For more success articles, click here
|Back to Back Issues Page|