Health Benefits of Honey: It’s a natural food packed with high nutritional value and unlike most natural substances that have great nutritional and medicinal benefits, it is very sweet. So you can guess why everyone loves the honey.
Used as food since biblical times, the honey has provided ageless health benefits to humans. It can only be produced by bees and is known to be the only food that cannot get spoilt. In fact, some of those found in Egyptian tombs which are several thousand years old, were amazingly still in good condition.
Well, you must have heard that eating pure honey is good for your health but in case you still have any doubts or feelings of uncertainty, below are ten health benefits of honey.
1. Natural Anti-bacterial: Pure honey is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal substance. The bee adds an enzyme that kills off these micro-organisms and that goes to explain why it can stay for a very long period without getting spoilt. So take a good dose of the sweet, natural medicine today by consuming some honey.
2. Treat Coughs and Throat Irritations: Other health benefits of honey is to treat cough, clear throat irritation and improve sleep.
3. Heal Wounds and Burns: The healing properties of honey are really amazing. Whenever you or anyone you know gets wounded or suffer burns by accident, just apply some honey on and around the injury and it will heal up very quickly and even clears up the scars.
4. Regulate Blood Sugar: Honey contains fructose and glucose, two very simple sugars at an almost equal and minute proportion that are instantly broken down by the body. Instead of using white sugar or artificial sweeteners that increases the blood sugar level; substitute that with honey to properly maintain good health while keeping your sweet tooth.
5. Beautiful Skin Tone: The strong anti-bacterial property makes it one of the essential additives in body creams. They help protect the skin from infectious germs and retain its natural glowing tone.
6. Prevent Cancers and Heart Disease: Honey contains organic substances known as flavonoids which help to maintain a healthy heart; the presence of antioxidants in honey also makes it effective for preventing cancerous cell growths.
7. Energize Your Body: The level of glycogen in the body is maintained by the consumption of honey. This ensures that the body is readily fuelled to perform physical activities.
8. Treat Ulcers and Stomach Aches: Other health benefits of raw honey are for the treatment of ulcers and stomach aches. Research has shown that the anti-bacterial properties of honey can be used to treat the aforementioned.
9. Boost Your Immune System: The presence of some friendly bacteria in honey makes it a natural immune booster. These bacteria attacks foreign bodies and keep the body from breakdown by diseases.
10. Maintain Whole Health: For thousands of years, honey has been used for the treatment of diseases. It has been used in the treatment of poor eyesight, asthma, nausea, diarrhoea, obesity, urinary tract disorders and premature ejaculation.
Health benefits of honey are enormous and so, is an essential substance that should be found in every home.
You can order for our raw honey, which is source from the farm to maintain whole health.
We sell distributor price to encourage patronage and partner with us after you have confirmed its pure. A bottle of 75CL cost N1,000.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,500 - N3,000, which depend on your location. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.