The content introduces you to the herbal best treatment for vaginitis and the causes. The vagina is a part of the female reproductive system; it is a muscular canal that leads from the cervix to the outer area or vulva. It is common for inflammation and irritations to occur in the vagina caused by vaginitis.
Vaginitis is a term that describes a group of infections that affect the vagina, causing inflammations that can also affect the vulva. Vulvovaginitis is a broader term used to describe an inflammation of both the vagina and vulva.
The condition is prevalent, especially among women who have reached puberty and in those that are sexually active. Studies have shown that almost all women will have vaginitis at some point in their lifetime.
Depending on the cause of an infection, they might either be no symptom or, as in most cases, the symptoms can cause severe discomfort. Some common symptoms include:
· Itching and swelling in the vaginal area
· Change in the amount, colour and smell of the vaginal discharge
· Vaginal bleeding
· Dyspareunia or painful intercourse
· Dysuria or burning sensation while urinating
Inflammation of the vagina can be due to several causes, some of which include:
· Bacterial infections: Certain bacteria naturally inhabit the vagina, and they are responsible for maintaining the vagina’s pH at a slightly acidic level, which helps prevent infections. An increase or decrease in the bacteria population can result in vaginitis.
· Yeast infections: Apart from bacterial infections, fungal infections can cause vaginitis. The most common is vaginal thrush caused by the fungus Candida albicans.
· Parasitic infection: A parasite known as Trichomonas vaginalis can also be the cause of vaginal inflammation. It is sexually transmitted and usually spreads from the vagina to the urinary tract.
· Vaginal atrophy: A reduction in oestrogen levels, mainly due to hormonal imbalance or menopause, can cause the mucus lining of the vagina to become thinner, resulting in dryness, irritation and inflammation.
· Irritants and poor hygiene: Some scented soaps, perfumes, wipes and sanitary pads may contain chemicals that irritate the vagina, resulting in inflammations. The proximity of the anus to the vaginal opening also means germs can spread if the area is not properly clean.
The use of herbs tends to be the best treatment for vaginitis. Besides, treatment will depend on the actual cause of the condition. Some effective methods include:
· Medications: Prescribed drugs for the treatment of vaginitis can be in the form of tablets, creams or gels. The typical class of drugs are metronidazole and tinidazole.
· Good hygiene: Keeping the vaginal area clean and free from irritants can help prevent and treat vaginitis. Always wipe the anus from front to back, avoid using soaps and perfumes in the vagina, and use comfortable underwear made from cotton.
· Herbal best treatment for vaginitis: The use of herbs in treating herbal infections has a long history of efficacy. Medicines like Reishi made from plant sources encourage healthy bacterial flora and the normal slightly acidic pH of the vagina. It also boosts the immune system, thereby reducing the risk of infections and inflammations. Many users regard it as one of the herbal best treatment for vaginitis.
You can order for Reishi herbal product to treat vaginitis. We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our herbal medicines works.
The price for Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp or click here to send mail.Yoni/Vaginal Steam Training Certification E Course