FAQ 1: Please, what is the process to be Kedi health distributors that own a service center?
Answer: The requirement for a service centre are the following:
1. You must be a five-star health consultant or above level
2. The Applicant should present two capable training lecturers
3. The Applicant must come with his network team members (at least five persons)
4. You must have a suitable seminar hall
5. The Applicant must guarantee to organize at least one seminar every week.
6. The Applicant must present a guarantee letter of support and help from their sponsor.
7. Deposit of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N550,000.00) into the company’s bank account. The company gives an equivalent value of products as the service Centre stock.
8. Your service centre must submit 2000BV every month to qualify for the 5% shop bonus.
9. Also, note that Kedi will not open any new service Centre close to already running one. The distance apart is 2000 meters.
1. Kedi health distributors interested in owning a service centre should submit their application letter and a guarantee letter from their sponsor to the company marketing manager. Their current printout indicates their distributor’s status. Then allow the company one week to study the application and go back for the update.
2. The health products distributors will indicate where the service centre will be and the areas they want to serve.
3. The marketing manager will test the training capability and knowledge of the health distributors applying their understanding of Kedi products and marketing plans. And survey the service Centre location.
4. After approval by the marketing manager, the company manager will sign for the final approval. The original document will be filed while the applicant keeps the photocopy.
5. You deposit the actual amount of money into the company bank referred.
6. The supplement distributors will bring the approved application copy, one passport photo, a copy of the international passport, business or company identity card, and bank deposit slip for signing.
7. The new service Centre is mandated to pay for order and application forms for their use.
FAQ 2: How do Kedi health distributors replace a lost ID card?
Answer: For card replacement, the health products distributors have to present the original pink copy for the application form with N1,000 payment.
Suppose they can't find their pink copy. In that case, the other option is for the distributors to present a valid identity card. It will bear their names with #1000.
Failure to provide any options above will require the police report and court affidavit.
FAQ 3: How to become supplement distributors in the kedi health business?
Answer: To become a kedi distributor, you need to pay only the sum of 5,500 Naira, and you will get the company's educational manual, ID card, and souvenirs. You must have a sponsor who will guide you to succeed in the business. You will purchase a product worth 250PV. You build downlines which you can now start earning direct bonuses between 5% to 45% amongst other bonuses and incentives as the case maybe.
All distributors have two primary jobs: (1) To sell the company's products (2) To recruit people and guide them to succeed.
Some of the incentives to enjoy in Kedi Healthcare are Brand new cars, International travel, Villa, etc.Referral Marketing: Lead Generation Through Word-of-Mouth
We offer health and wealth coaching services. You can request a free session to decide if our services are right for you. Call us on 2348033205456 or WhatsApp at 2348121325411 or click here to email us.
You can join our Kedi business opportunity team and enjoy life coaching to gain financial freedom. As your business mentor, you will learn proven offline and internet marketing skills from us to do the business effectively.
Kedi Healthcare Products: Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: Which of kedi's healthcare products can be used for male infection?
Answer: The products are Reishi and Golden Hypha
Kedi Herbal Products: Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ1: Which of the kedi herbal products can be used if husband and wife cannot produce a child?
Answer: Inability to conceive can be caused by various problems, ranging from fibroid, low sperm count, infections, and hormonal imbalance to a lot more. So please ensure you do a medical check-up to know the underline cause before we can give you professional advice.
kedi products: Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: What are the kedi products for stroke?
Answer: The herbal medicines for stroke treatment are Golden Six and Cordy Royal Jelly.
Revive Drug: Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: Is the revive drug for everyday treatment?
Answer: It is best to use two capsules twice weekly. But the primary function is to aid erection, so it's advised you use it whenever is needed. Please take note that it works differently in the individual body system.