All causes of diabetes ultimately lead to hyperglycemia, which is the hallmark of this disease.
Diabetes mellitus is a heterogeneous primary disorder affecting the processing of carbohydrates. It generally involves absolute or relative insulin deficiency, insulin resistance, or both.
Diabetes is typically classified into Type 1 or insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, in which patients have little or no endogenous insulin secretory capacity. And Type II, or non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, in which patients retain significant endogenous insulin secretory capacity.
I noticed in 2012, when I went for a check-up, that I was diabetic. My result read 386mg/dl. I was placed on different drugs, which seemed to worsen the problem. My sugar level kept increasing instead of reducing. I was introduced to many other products but to no avail. I traveled to Enugu last year (2014) when my relative told me to use Kedi products. So we met a Kedi consultant who gave me a Diawell tablet. When I used one jar, I went back for a follow-up test, and to my greatest surprise, my sugar level dropped to 250mg/dl. I was impressed, and I ordered one more jar. Using two jars of Diawell, my sugar level dropped again to 185mg/dl. Today, my health condition has improved tremendously, and I am very healthy. To me, it was just like magic! I have been preaching about the miracle to people.
- Mr Geofrey Egbudo
1. The spleen and stomach are damaged by overeating greasy food or over-consuming alcohol, causing spleen failure in transporting, which, in turn, causes interior heat to accumulate and consume food and body fluids, finally resulting in diabetes.
2. Anxiety, anger, mental depression, etc., injure the liver, causing the liver qi to stagnate. Protractedly stagnated liver qi turns into evil heat, which consumes body fluids and eventually leads to diabetes.
3. Deficiency in the kidneys caused by overindulgence in sexual life or congenital essence defect causes the kidney qi to wane; as a result, the kidney qi fails to maintain the functioning of the bladder in restraining urine discharge; that polyuria occurs.
Traditional Chinese medicine identifies three types of diabetes: the upper depletion-thirst, the middle depletion-thirst, and the lower depletion-thirst.
Differential diagnosis of syndromes is based upon these three types.
1. Upper-warmer depletion-thirst diseases: Pathogenic heat consumes the lung yin, thus affecting the upper warmer. The primary manifestations are severe thirst accompanied by dryness of the mouth and tongue, reddened tip and margin of the tongue with thin, yellow coating, and complete and rapid pulse.
2. Middle-warmer depletion-thirst disease: an excessive stomach fire consumes the stomach's tin fluids. The primary manifestations are polyphagia, emaciation, and constipation. The reddened tongue has a dry, yellow coating and a slippery and strong pulse.
3. Lower-warmer depletion-thirst disease: The first is Yin deficiency: A morbid state due to a defect in the kidney essence and consumption of the kidney yin.
The primary manifestations are Polyguria, turbid urine, dry mouth, reddened tongue with little coating, and weak and rapid pulse.
The second is the deficiency of both Yin and Yang. A morbid state due to the fault of the kidney's yin and yang.
The primary manifestations are severe polyuria, turbid urine, lassitude, spontaneous sweating, and shortness of breath. Impotence, dark complexion, pale tongue with white coating, deep and weak pulse.
With an understanding of the causes of diabetes, a proven diabetes herbal medicine is Diawell tablet with NAFDAC REG NO.A7-1302L. It is effective for type 2 diabetes and chronic atrophic gastritis, regulates blood sugar and reduces thirsty feelings.
The main ingredients are Ginseng radix rubric (Hongshen), Rehmannia glutinosa (Dihuang), Cortex phellodendri (Huangbai), Fructus lycil (Gouqizi), Ophiopogonis radix (Maidong), Fructus schizandrae (Wuweizi) and Coptis rhizome (Huaanglian).
Ø Diabetes type 2
Ø Chronic atrophic gastritis
Ø Controls Blood Sugar
Ø Reduces Thirsty Feeling
You can order Diawell herbal medicine and Golden Six for the treatment of Diabetes Type 2 solutions and management of Type 1.
The price for Diawell is N6,600, and Golden Six cost N6,100, excluding the delivery cost. We offer prompt delivery of the products which cost between N1,000 and N3,000 nationwide.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information. Click Here.