Fibroid treatment: The human body is made up of cells, these building blocks of life come together to form tissues, which in turn aggregates to form organs that then function together to make up the different systems of the body.
So whenever things go wrong, it is mostly caused by dysfunctions at the cellular level. This is what happens in the case of fibroids where the cells that make up the lining of the uterus starts growing in a dysfunctional manner to produce a hard mass of tissue called a tumor, and this can keep growing in size to occupy a portion of the uterus and create problems of infertility.
Fibroids are tumors that are formed mainly in the uterus of women, it can vary in size from a small stone to a large ball, and although they are mostly benign or non-cancerous, fibroids can be the cause of serious pains that further leads to infertility in women.
A fibroid develops from the uncontrollable division of the cells that make up the muscle lining of the uterus. The exact process that causes this dysfunctional cell division is not known, but the formation of the tumors has been found to be influenced by the following factors:
• Estrogen levels: Estrogen is a hormone in women that regulate the release of eggs from the ova and also influences the menstrual cycle. The presence of high levels of this hormone has been found to trigger the growth of fibroids.
• Age: The risk of developing fibroids also increases with age, in fact, every woman is at risk of developing a fibroid at some time during their childbearing years.
• Obesity: It has also been observed that these tumors are more likely to occur in obese women. The connection between obesity and fibroids is not clearly understood by medical experts.
• Menopause: As a woman approaches menopause, estrogen levels tend to rise and this has also been known to increase the likelihood of developing fibroids.
In most women, fibroids do not show any symptoms but in some cases there could be symptoms that can range from mild to severe depending on the location and size of the tumour. The most likely symptoms include; heavy or prolonged menstruations, frequent urination, and pains in the pelvic region that worsens during sexual intercourse.
There are fibroid treatment options for shrinking or taking out fibroids, some of which include:
• Anti-hormonal drugs: There are certain drugs that actively obstruct the release and function of oestrogen in the body. This helps to restrict the amount of oestrogen that will influence the growth and development of tumours.
• Surgery: Another fibroid treatment option is by removing the tumour surgically. There are two common methods that are involved depending on the reproductive age of the woman. One of them is hysterectomy, which involves the complete removal of the uterus and is carried out in women that will not conceive again. The other is myomectomy, which is focused on removing the fibroid only and leaving uterus to make pregnancy possible.
• Herbal medicine: The use of herbal medicine for fibroid treatment is now gaining much popularity due to its effectiveness and the absence of side effects. Unlike hormonal drugs and surgical operations which can both cause infertility, natural herbs will shrink and remove the tumors.
You can order for Golden Hypha and Reishi herbal medicines/supplements for the treatment of fibroid and tumor. We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our products works. Golden hypha is N13,750 and reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product(s) using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mailTreating Female Disorders With Alternative Medicine