The information on how to get pregnant should interest you because the miracle of childbirth is one that has always fascinated us as humans. The microscopic union of cells is what develops into a delicate foetus that is nestled for nine months in the mother’s womb before developing into a baby. The birth of a new baby is a joyous event for most families, and the joy of motherhood is one that every woman craves for, but sometimes, maybe due to certain complications, a woman finds that she is unable to conceive naturally.
This failure to conceive can be a very big worry to both the woman and her husband and is a major cause of many matrimonial problems. After waiting for some years without conceiving, the blame is usually laid on the woman with pressure from the mother-in-law. A woman in this situation will have many worrying thoughts going through her mind, so here we will be discussing the most likely causes of this problem and how to conceive.
When a couple engages in sexual intercourse, there is a release of sperm cells from the male as he ejaculates. These cells, numbering from over 500,000 to a million, swim through the vaginal canal to the fallopian tubes from where they continue to migrate down to meet the ovaries. At the ovary, the sperm cells try to fuse with the egg cell, and after all their attempts, only one sperm cell can successfully penetrate through the walls of the egg cell and fertilization occurs. The developing mass of cells now called an embryo continues to grow and divide into a new human foetus.
What Could Go Wrong?
Anything that impedes the natural process of reproduction can make it difficult for a couple to conceive, here are a few of the most likely causes of this problem:
• Low Sperm Count: It is not only the wife that should go for a test when searching for information on how to get pregnant. Most times, the problem comes from the man, as a low sperm count will always lead to issues in conceiving a baby. There must be a large number of sperm cells released by the man for a better chance of fertilization to occur.
• Hormonal Imbalance: Issues can also arise from an improper function of the hormonal system both in men and women that make the body conditions unfavourable for the couple to conceive.
• Blocked Fallopian Tube: Another factor to consider in our search on how to get pregnant is the fallopian tube. One of the likely causes of delays in women is a blocked fallopian tube. When this occurs, there is an inability for the sperm to travel through in order to fertilize the egg and this makes it impossible getting pregnant .
• Fibrosis: This is an abnormal growth that occurs in the womb. It can develop into a very large ball-like mass of tissue that makes the woman unable to conceive, causing miscarriages and other complications.
Often times, taking care of the above-mentioned root causes can eliminate these barriers to getting pregnant, for couples having difficulty to conceive, the following measures are recommended:
• Take Herbal Medicines/Supplements: You may wonder why this is coming first, but this happens to be one of the most effective ways to treat infections and rid the body of toxins that might be affecting normal sperm production and general hormonal imbalance.
• Improve Sexual Intercourse: Sometimes on how to get pregnant, the solution may lie in the way the couple engages in sex. Regular and well-timed intercourse, suitably at the period after ovulation can increase chances of fertilization.
• Check with a doctor: A medical check-up is also needed to fully ascertain the main cause of the delay in getting pregnant. The doctor will give further medical advice on the next action to take.
You can order for Golden Six and Reishi for treatment of infertility in women. Please note that women with fibroid cannot use Golden six. We sell member price to encourage patronage and to open membership after you have result that our product works.
The price for Golden Six is N3,280 excluding cost of delivery. The price for Reishi is N7,510 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and click here to send us mail for more information.
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor: Amount Paid: Teller Number: Number of Units: Telephone Number: Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 1 day within Lagos and within 4 working days outside Lagos.