Before I explain kedi healthcare products for fibroid let me elaborate on the issue at hand. Women of childbearing age often go through repeated cycles of hormonal changes and during this period they are also exposed to an increased chance of developing some benign growths in their uterus, these growths are known as leiomyomas or fibroids.
Fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop in the uterus of women during their childbearing years. There can be single or multiple fibroids in the uterus which may vary in size from being small and undetectable by the human eye to being as large as a football.
Fibroids are very common in women, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), up to 80 per cent of women have them by the age of 50. But most women will be unaware of the growth as it does not show any symptoms, while in some women it can cause severe abdominal pains and heavy menstrual flow.
The symptoms will depend on the number of growths and location of the fibroid. Small growths will usually not be noticed, but larger sizes will show the following symptoms: heavy menstrual bleeding with blood clots, longer periods, pain in the pelvis or lower back, frequent urination, and swollen abdomen.
The actual cause of fibroids is unknown, but medical experts have linked its development to the following:
· Inherited genes: Certain genes tend to make women susceptible to developing fibroids, and these genes are usually inherited. So if there has been a history of fibroids in your family, then there is an increased chance of you having a fibroid.
· Hormones: There is a strong link between the levels of the hormones oestrogen and progesterone and the development of fibroids. Normally, these hormones are necessary for regenerating the cells of the uterine wall but it can also stimulate the growth of fibroids. This explains why incidences of fibroids increase during a woman’s childbearing years and at pregnancy when the hormones are at their highest levels, and fibroids shrink or disappear as a woman reaches menopause when the hormones are at their lowest levels.
kedi healthcare products for fibroid and other methods of treatments are explained below:
· Medications: Drugs that regulate hormonal levels can be prescribed to reduce oestrogen and progesterone levels. Anti-inflammatory pain relievers like ibuprofen can also be prescribed. Side effects of these medications may include challenges with infertility.
· Surgery: Large fibroids may have to be removed surgically through a procedure known as myomectomy. Fibroids may still grow back again after this procedure. If the condition worsens, it may then require a hysterectomy, when a part or the whole uterus is removed, making it impossible to bear children in the future.
· Herbal remedy: The use of kedi healthcare products for fibroid treatment has also proved to be very effective in shrinking fibroids. Golden Hypa and Reishi are two recommended herbal products from kedi healthcare with strong anti-inflammatory properties that can shrink fibroids and other tumours while balancing hormonal levels. It is also naturally formulated which reduces the risk of harmful side effects.
Making certain lifestyle and dietary changes can also be very helpful. Exercise more, avoid red meat, minerals and high-calorie foods. Avoid anger or any fertility drugs for pregnancy while there is fibroid in the uterus. They are estrogen builders and fibroids feed on it to get bigger. Take more of green vegetables, green tea and fruits to help you maintain a healthy weight.Natural Herbal Medicine for Uterine Fibroids, Menopause
You can order for Golden Hypha and Reishi herbal medicines/supplements for the treatment of fibroid and tumor. We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our products works. Golden hypha is N13,750 and reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product(s) using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail