This article explains obesity health risks, causes, and treatment. Throughout history, mankind has been faced with many devastating diseases with some of the most destructive being malaria, AIDS, cholera, etc. Up until today, we are still faced with these illnesses that keep throwing up serious health challenges. If you were to guess what is the biggest health disorder that is plaguing modern life, the correct answer may come as a surprise to many, as with one of the most unlikely culprits – obesity.
As it continues to spread un-relentlessly, obesity has become the biggest epidemic in the developed world. Figures made available by the WHO shows that over 100 million people around the world who are suffering from the condition with more than 8 million others already at risk of developing the disorder, this simply implies that more people are becoming obese now than at any other time in history.
This growing wave of obesity is being sustained by an unhealthy diet comprising mostly of the so-called ‘junk foods’ consumed mainly in the Western world and slowly being carried by the move of globalization into developing countries like Nigeria where it has begun to constitute a major health problem.
Although obesity health risks may not be directly viewed as a disease, it is one of the precursor conditions that result in many diseases.
Diabetes: This is one of the diseases caused by obesity. It’s the leading health condition that usually results from obesity as the body has very high reserves of glucose than it expends in carrying out physical activity, resulting in type II diabetes.
Blocked vessels: Obesity is associated with large deposits of cholesterol (bad fat) in the body tissues which leads to the physical effect of being overweight, and this also has a medical effect as these fat deposits can move into the bloodstream or around the walls of blood vessels where it can result in blocked blood vessels and conditions such as atherosclerosis.
Heart diseases: It’s one of obesity health risks. As the body becomes overweight with the increased danger of blocked blood vessels, it can disrupt normal blood pressure and circulation which can lead to severe heart conditions like hypertension.
• Unhealthy diet: The main cause of obesity
is the continuous intake of unhealthy foods that are high in cholesterol. This
steadily increases the body weight to an unsafe level of becoming obese.
• Lack of exercise: Another problem that inadvertently results in obesity is the lack of exercise that allows the build-up of fat deposits responsible for many becoming overweight.
• Heredity: Having a family history of
obesity can also predispose people to become obese as the tendency of having an
Fortunately, obesity is a condition that can be effectively reversed by applying the following measures:
• Lifestyle changes: Obesity is mostly a lifestyle problem, and the condition can be properly treated by making some changes in diet type from high cholesterol ‘junk foods’ to healthy meals that consist mainly of vegetables and fruits. Also, it is very helpful to develop the habit of engaging in regular physical exercise, this can be achieved by joining a health club or using a blood circulation massaging machine.
• Herbal supplements: The most effective obesity treatment is obtained from the use of natural herbal extracts which can be found in herbal weight loss supplements. These products have consistently produced positive results in treating people with obesity as they leave no harmful side effects.
You can order for Magilim herbal medicine and Colon cleanser for obesity health treatment.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplements/medicines works.. The price for Magilim is N8,930 and Colon Cleanser N4,460 excluding cost of delivery.