This content throws light on the best treatment for acute sinusitis. The sinus is a hollow, air-filled space in the forehead, leading down to the area surrounding the nose. The whole of this is collectively known as the paranasal sinus. This space is usually lined with mucus to help drain dirt particles and germs inhaled through the nostrils. Sometimes, mucus and fluid can also build up in the sinus resulting in a condition known as sinusitis.
Accumulation of fluid and mucus in the inner space around your nose or the paranasal sinus may result in an infection. The infection gives rise to a condition known as sinusitis. It is also referred to as rhinosinusitis in medical terms.
There are two main types of sinusitis, the acute, which lasts for about 1 – 10 days. And the chronic, which can persist for weeks. Other types are subacute sinusitis, where the symptoms can last for up to one year. The recurrent acute sinusitis also tends to clear out after a few weeks only to re-occur again. In all cases, the condition causes much pain and discomfort. Without proper treatment, it could result in further complications, like meningitis.
Common symptoms of the condition include:
· Nasal discharge: this is usually thick with yellow or green colouration.
· Postnasal drip: this occurs when mucus starts dripping down the throat.
· Facial pressure and headache: an uneasy and painful feeling of heaviness around the nose, eyes, and forehead, resulting in headaches and teary eyes.
· Halitosis: bad breath caused by the foul smell of infected mucus.
· Sore throat
· Stuffy nose
Infection: Most cases of sinusitis occur when the mucus becomes infected by a virus. Infections by bacteria and fungi are also common.
· Allergies: Being exposed to certain substances can also trigger the condition. Some known allergens include; chemicals, pollen, dust and exhaust fumes.
· Smoking: The toxic smoke from cigarettes can also cause irritations in the sinus. Even those who inhale secondary smoke are also at risk of developing sinusitis.
· Nasal polyps: It refers to small growths in the nose that could cause blockage ad irritations that give rise to sinusitis.
· Weakened immune system: A compromised immune system, maybe due to a recent cold or related infections, can also increase the risk of sinusitis.
Sinusitis may clear off without treatment. But chronic or recurrent cases require prompt attention, and the best treatment for acute sinusitis and other options include the following:
· Medications: Mainly, antibiotics is to treat the condition. Nasal sprays, oral or topical decongestants too. It is essential to seek medical advice before taking antibiotics as they may have some severe side effects.
· Home remedy: Another treatment method at home involves rinsing the nose with saline solution. It may help clear out congestion and reduce irritations.
· Herbal remedy: Is the best treatment for acute sinusitis. One product that I consider to be the best treatment for acute sinusitis is Reishi. It is herbal and formulated by Kedi Healthcare. It is sourced purely from medicinal plants and is effective for the treatment of sinusitis. It has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an immune booster that helps the body to clear out infections.Breathing Mastery for Physiological State Regulation
You can order for Reishi herbal medicine for sinusitis treatment, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works.
The price of Reishi is N13,900 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 or click here to send mail.