This article explains some of the best treatment for warts, symptoms and causes. Have you observed small pimple-like growths on your skin that may not seem to really hurt but are spreading to different parts of the body? This may most likely be warts and should be a cause for serious concern and be promptly treated, especially when they appear on the genitals.
Warts are small outgrowths on the skin that may cause itching and pain, or they may not be hurtful at all in some people. Warts are generally classified into five types based on the part of the body which they appear, and these are:
• Common warts: Includes the most abundant cases of warts and are usually found on the hands.
• Flat warts: They usually appear on the face and forehead which makes them a cause of serious discomfort.
• Genital warts: Also known as condyloma, it is common in sexually active people and can be found on the genitals of both males and females, the public areas and thighs.
• Plantar warts: These are the most painful warts and they usually develop on the bottom of the feet, making walking to be very uncomfortable.
• Subungual and periungual warts: These are found beneath the fingernails and toenails, and can be very hurtful.
Warts may appear like normal pimples on the skin and they may not cause any pain. Especially female genital warts that occur inside the vagina, may go unnoticed for a long time while they are being actively transmitted through oral, vaginal or anal sex. But the most common symptoms of warts are the visible growths on parts of the skin, including the genitals, which then spread to other areas after some time. Bleeding and pain occur when the affected area of the skin is accidentally brushed.
Warts are the result of an infection that is caused by a type of human papillomavirus (HPV). There are over 100 types of HPV and different types of the virus cause warts in the different parts of the body. The viruses are highly contagious, which makes warts to be easily transmitted from one person to another.
Warts can be contracted from physical contact with warts on the skin, genital warts are transmitted through sexual intercourse. Sharing personal items like towels, toothbrush and clothes can also spread warts. Some people tend to be more resistant to warts than others which makes it harder for them to contact the disease.
Warts can take months or years to clear out without treatment or continue to spread to different parts of the body and to other people. The immune system may also be weakened by a long-term attack of by the viruses responsible for causing warts. The best treatment for warts are as follows:
• Medications: Common warts are usually treated by taking antibiotics which help to suppress the activity of viruses in the body.
• Chemical treatments: Applying chemicals on warts should be done with the guidance of a doctor so as not to cause burns on sensitive skin areas like your face and genitals. Chemicals used by doctors include salicylic acid, cantharidin and liquid nitrogen, these are applied to the affected area to clear out warts.
• Cryosurgery: This method involves freezing warts to completely remove them without affecting the skin surrounding it.
• Herbal remedy: Herbs are the best treatment for warts and effective in clearing out warts from both the skin and internal parts of the body. Herbs used for this treatment include Echinacea or purple coneflower, garlic ointments, apple cider vinegar.
You can order for Golden Hypha for warts treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price for Golden Hypha is N13,750 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services between N500 to N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information Click Here