This article explains blisters herbal treatment and causes. Almost everyone will have experienced that painful whitish swelling that develops in certain areas of the body, especially on the fingers and toes. These fluid-filled inflammations known as blisters are one of the most common skin infections and we will be looking at what causes them and the most effective ways to get rid of them.
A blister is a sac fluid that develops in the upper layer of the skin known as the epidermis. They are usually formed as a result of an immune reaction that prevents an infection from penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin. Depending on the root cause of a blister, the resulting sac may be filled with serum, pus, blood or plasma cells.
Before explaining blisters herbal treatment, let us look at the causes. There are certain factors or body ailments that can be responsible for causing blisters, but the most common causes include the following:
• Friction: This is the most common cause of blisters, as the repeated friction that occurs between the skin and a tough surface can easily result in the formation of blisters. It occurs even more readily under the right conditions such as a warm and damp tight-fitting space like inside a shoe. This is why blisters occur commonly in the fingers and feet.
• Harsh temperatures: The skin is very sensitive to temperature changes, and when things get to the extremes as in the case of a fire incident, the burns on the skin can result in the formation of blisters. Even in very cold conditions, blisters can also be formed to help protect inner skin layers from damage.
• Chemicals: Blisters can also be formed as a result of skin reaction to certain chemicals often found in detergents, soaps, cosmetics and insect bites.
• Ruptured vessels: The blood vessels that lie very close to the skin surface can become ruptured due to injury or rigorous activity, this causes blood sac.
• Medical conditions: There are certain medical conditions that can also cause blisters to develop in parts of the body. A few of them are chicken pox, allergic contact dermatitis, herpes, dyshidrosis, and bullous impetigo. Blisters caused by these diseases may be life-threatening if not promptly treated.
Since blisters are formed from protective skin tissue that is filled with fluid, they usually heal up naturally when a new layer of skin grows beneath the blister and drains off the fluid. This is why it is not helpful to burst a blister, as this will only expose the inner layer of the skin to further infection. When blisters have stayed for too long or become too painful, here are some effective blisters herbal treatment and medication:
• Medication: Recommended medicines for treating blisters can include hydrocolloid dressings and antibiotics to clear up the skin infection.
• Herbal remedy: The use of herbal products such as the Kedi Reishi capsules which has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can be very effective blisters herbal treatment.
You should also avoid tight-fitting shoes and use gloves or talcum powder when handling equipment or engaging in physical activities that involve grasping with the hands, this will help minimize friction and prevent the painful blisters from developing.
You can order for Reishi for blisters treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price for Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services between N500 to N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information Click Here