This article explains the cardiovascular fitness test equipment. The functions of the equipment are to display common diseases that affect the cardiovascular system and how to be avoided.
The cardiovascular system consists of the heart and associated blood vessels that make up the body’s circulatory system. This system is central to life and good health as it sustains and regulates blood flow to and from the heart and all other tissues in the body. Given the vital role of blood, cardiovascular diseases are always life-threatening.
A function of the cardiovascular system that comes to mind is blood circulation. But beyond that, the blood flow plays a fundamental role necessary for life and wellbeing. Some of these functions include delivering oxygen to cells used for metabolic activities, transport of absorbed food nutrients, provision of energy for cellular activities in the form of blood glucose, and the removal of waste products from the body.
These are conditions that affect the heart, arteries, veins, and capillaries, leading to disruptions in the system of blood circulation. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death globally. More people die from these diseases than from anything else.
• Atherosclerosis: This involves the build-up of fatty deposits in the walls of the arteries, which narrows the vessels and obstructs the flow of blood. It is usually the underlying cause of almost all cardiovascular diseases.
• Heart attack: This condition is associated with the blockage of blood flow to the heart, which severely restricts the amount of blood available to all other tissues and organs in the body.
• Heart failure: This occurs when the heart cannot properly perform its function of pumping blood. It usually arises as a result of weakened heart muscles.
• Stroke: When the blood supply to any part of the brain is obstructed can result in brain damage and loss of function in parts of the body affected by this restricted blood supply.
• Aortic aneurysm: The aorta is the largest blood vessel in the body. It is most commonly affected by an aortic aneurysm, where sections of the aorta weaken and bulge, which could cause it to burst or bleed.
• Arterial disease occurs when an artery is blocked either by blood clots (embolism) or fatty deposits. They include peripheral arterial disease, renal artery disease, etc.
Everyone is at risk of contracting cardiovascular disease. Best you can prevent such occurrence by carrying out regular health checkups with cardiovascular fitness test equipment. You know the health status of your cardiovascular system.
• Blood pressure check kit: High blood pressure is the most common indicator of cardiovascular problems. Regular checks with a blood pressure kit can help you know if any worrying signs and action are needed to prevent any cardiovascular diseases.
• Quantum resonance machine: A blood pressure kit can also do much. You should get a quantum resonance magnetic analyzing machine if you are serious about your cardiovascular and general body health. This cardiovascular fitness test equipment provides the detailed current health status of your heart and other organs, including test reports of blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and other vital health indicators.Becoming a health and wellness coach
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation costs N40,000; the 6th Generation costs N55,000, the 4th Generation with Massaging costs N55,000 and Quantum 4.7.0 costs N50,000. We also offer medical checks with the machine. Call/Text: 2348033205456 OR WhatsApp2348121325411. Click Here to send us mail.