This article explains the cardiovascular fitness test equipment, the functions of the cardiovascular system, common diseases that affect the cardiovascular system and how they can best be avoided. The cardiovascular system consists of the heart and its associated blood vessels that make up the body’s circulatory system. This system is central to life and good health as it sustains and regulates the flow of blood to and from the heart and all other tissues in the body. Given the vital role of blood, cardiovascular diseases are always life-threatening.
A common function of the cardiovascular system that comes to mind is the circulation of blood. But beyond that, the blood flow plays a fundamental role that is necessary for life and wellbeing. Some of these functions include; delivery of oxygen to cells which is used for metabolic activities, transport of absorbed food nutrients, provision of energy for cellular activities in the form of blood glucose, and the removal of waste products from the body.
These are conditions that affect the heart, arteries, veins and capillaries, leading to disruptions in the normal system of blood circulation. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of deaths globally. More people die from these diseases than from anything else.
• Atherosclerosis: This involves the
build-up of fatty deposits in the walls of the arteries which narrows the
vessels and obstructs the flow of blood. This is usually the underlying cause
of almost all cardiovascular diseases.
• Heart attack: This condition is associated with the blockage of blood flow to the heart which severely restricts the amount of blood that is available to all other tissues and organs in the body.
• Heart failure: This occurs when the heart is unable to properly perform its function of pumping blood. It usually arises as a result of weakened heart muscles.
• Stroke: When blood supply to any part of the brain is obstructed, it can result in brain damage and loss of function in parts of the body affected by this restricted blood supply.
• Aortic aneurysm: The aorta is the largest blood vessel in the body and it is most commonly affected by an aortic aneurysm, where sections of the aorta weaken and bulges, which could cause it to burst or bleed.
• Arterial disease: These diseases occur when an artery is blocked either by blood clots (embolism) or fatty deposits. They include peripheral arterial disease, renal artery disease, etc.
Everyone is at risk of contracting a
cardiovascular disease, the best you can do is prevent such occurrence by
carrying out regular health checkups with cardiovascular fitness test equipment
to know the health status of your cardiovascular system.
• Blood pressure check kit: High blood pressure is the most common indicator of cardiovascular problems. Regular checks with a blood pressure kit can help you to know if there are any worrying signs and the prompt action that is needed to prevent any cardiovascular diseases.
• Quantum resonance machine: A blood pressure kit can also do so much, but if you are serious about your cardiovascular and general body health, then you should get a quantum resonance magnetic analysing machine. This cardiovascular fitness test equipment provides the detailed current health status of your heart and other organs, including test reports of blood pressure, cholesterol levels and other vital health indicators.
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation cost N30,000 and the 6th Generation cost N35,000, 4th Generation with Massaging cost N40,000 and Quantum 4.7.0 cost N40,000. We also offer medical check up with the machine. Call/Text: 08033205456 OR Click Here to send us mail.