This article explains diarrhea herbal treatment, symptoms and causes. Do
you have a frequent urge to defecate and when you do, does the stool appear to
be watery and loosed? Then this may be indicative of a digestive problem that
has resulted in irregular bowel movement with the most common cause of this
being diarrhoea. In this article, we will discuss the common causes and most
effective treatment measures to tackle the condition.
Diarrhoea is a health condition that is usually characterized by watery stools and frequent urge for the bowel movement. It also leaves the patient feeling tired and dehydrated. This condition can be quite common, affecting everyone from young infants to adults, although the complication can easily become a medical emergency in children.
Diarrhea can either be classified as acute or chronic depending on the severity and duration of the symptoms.
Acute diarrhoea can cause frequent bowel movements and loose stools for one to a few days, while chronic diarrhea can last for one to four weeks with severe consequences.
Frequent stooling also results in loss of body fluids and electrolyte, so people suffering from diarrhoea can easily become dehydrated which may have very serious effects if not treated quickly. Babies and young children with diarrhea should be treated urgently as the condition can cause severe dehydration in just one day.
Some of the common symptoms to look out for include: frequent urge to stool, a large volume of watery stools, abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, dehydration, fatigue, bloody stools and fever. Once any of these symptoms is noticed in babies and young children, along with discomfort and crying without tears, seek medical attention immediately.
These are the most common causes of diarrhoea:
• Bacteria or viral infection: Most cases of acute diarrhoea are due to an infection with bacteria such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, etc or viruses like Rotavirus. This can result from contaminated food, poor hygiene or traveller’s diarrhoea, where infection occurs while you’re on a visit to maybe the village or other areas.
• Intestinal disorder: These disorders which include Crohn’s syndrome and celiac disease, can result in frequent bowel movements leading to chronic diarrhea. Further complications can also result in more serious diseases like irritable bowel syndrome.
• Food intolerance: Some individuals may develop diarrhea when they consume certain kinds of food such as beans, lactose and some fishes. These foods or drinks may contain compounds that irritate the system and trigger irregular bowel movements.
• Medications: Certain drugs can also cause diarrheal reactions in some people.
Diarrhea herbal treatment and other effective treatment methods include the following:
• Hydration: The first line of treatment for diarrhea is the replacement of lost fluids due to dehydration. This involves drinking enough water and sports drinks to help replenish fluid and electrolyte shortage in the body. In cases of severe dehydration, fluid may be administered intravenously.
• Antibiotics: If the diarrhoea is caused by a bacteria or viral infection, then the appropriate antibiotics or antiviral drugs will be prescribed to treat the condition.
• Herbal remedy: Diarrhea herbal treatment is another effective treatment use of herbal medicine. This remedy contains natural extracts that balance the body fluid levels replenishes lost electrolytes.
You can order Reishi for Diarrhea treatment. We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our herbal medicines/food supplement works. The price for Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us an email for more information Click Here