Elephantiasis Treatment: It is an infection that affects the limbs, mostly the legs, causing the development of tough skin tissues both on the surface and in the internal parts of the affected limb. These tough tissues aggregate into thick and enlarged folds of skin that are darker in colour, resembling the legs of an elephant, which is how the disease got its name.
Elephantiasis is affecting a growing number of people in tropical countries like Nigeria, where the infection is causing a lot of disabilities and deformities to patients.
In male patients, elephantiasis can cause severe reproductive problems as the thickening of tissues spreads beyond the limbs to affect the scrotum and penis, causing swellings in these areas.
The disease is most commonly caused by a filarial parasite spread through certain species of female Culex, Aedes and Anopheles mosquitoes. These mosquitoes carry the parasitic filarial worms in their system and transmit them to a victim's bloodstream through bites. The filarial worms move to the body's lymphatic systems, where they grow gradually, taking 6 to 8 years to reach their adult stage.
The adult worms cause damage by blocking lymphatic nodes, thereby causing the build-up of tissues around this area, mainly in the limbs.
Because of the long lifespan of these filarial worms, elephantiasis usually infects an individual at a much younger age. It keeps developing before expressing its effects at a much later stage in life.
Elephantiasis treatment by getting rid of the body of these filarial worms at the early stage is better before they develop to create problems. At a much later stage, treatment becomes more difficult for the lymphatic system and body tissues. Therefore, the elephantiasis cure mainly focuses on killing the filarial worms that are the root cause of the condition.
Anti-filarial drugs: There are available drugs for elephantiasis treatment. These drugs mostly contain diethylcarbamazine, effectively eliminating microfilaria (larvae worms). And adult filarial worms from the lymphatic system.
Herbal medicines: The use of conventional drugs in elephantiasis treatment is not very effective, especially in advanced cases of the condition; instead, herbal medicines are recommended.
• Cloves: The use of cloves in elephantiasis cure has proven effective. It contains active ingredients that kill filarial parasites in all stages of their growth, leaving the lymphatic nodes clear of blockage.
• Black Walnut oil: The oil extracted from black walnut efficiently cleans the blood and lymphatic system of microfilaria.
• Butterfly pea roots: Taking some quantity of the sources and squashing it into a mash which is then swallowed in bits with clean water. You can also take powdered seeds for making tea.
• Agarwood: This is not taken orally; instead, soak a piece of the wood in water and apply it to the affected skin area at least three times daily. The active compounds help soften the skin and inner tissues.
• Ginger: Adding ginger to your diet will also help fight the growth and spread of fungi. You can also add powdered ginger to your tea.How to Strengthen the Immune System!
Reishi and Golden Hypha medicinal food supplements/medicines are for the treatment of elephantiasis. We sell member prices to encourage patronage and membership after you show that our food supplements/medicines work. The Reishi price is N13,900, and the Golden Hypha price is N19,400, excluding the delivery cost.
We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 nationwide.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information. Click Here.