Elephantiasis Treatment: It is an infection that affects the limbs, mostly the legs, causing the development of tough skin tissues both on the surface and in the internal parts of the affected limb. These tough tissues aggregate into thick and enlarged folds of skin that are darker in colour, resembling the legs of an elephant, which is how the disease got its name.
Elephantiasis is affecting a growing number of people in tropical countries like Nigeria, where the infection is causing a lot of disabilities and deformities to patients.
In male patients, elephantiasis can cause serious reproductive problems as the thickening of tissues spreads beyond the limbs to affect the scrotum and penis, causing swellings in these areas.
The disease is most commonly caused by a filarial parasite that is spread through certain species of female Culex, Aedes and Anopheles mosquitoes. These mosquitoes carry the parasitic filarial worms in their system and transmit it to the blood stream of a victim through bites. The filarial worms move to the body’s lymphatic systems where they grow gradually, taking a period of 6 to 8 years to reach its adult stage. The adult worms cause the main damage by blocking lymphatic nodes thereby causing the build up of tissues around this area, which is mostly in the limbs.
Because of the long lifespan of these filarial worms, elephantiasis usually infects an individual at a much younger age and keeps developing before expressing its effects at a much later stage in life.
Elephantiasis treatment by getting rid the body of these filarial worms at the early stage is better before they develop to create problems. At a much later stage, treatment becomes more difficult as a lot of damage must have been done already to the lymphatic system and body tissues. Therefore, elephantiasis cure is mainly focused on killing the filarial worms that are the root cause of the condition.
Anti-filarial drugs: There are available drugs that can be taken for elephantiasis treatment, these drugs mostly contain diethylcarbamazine which is effective in eliminating microfilaria (larvae worms) and adult filarial worms from the lymphatic system.
Herbal medicines: The use of conventional drugs in elephantiasis treatment is not very effective especially in advanced cases of the condition, instead herbal medicines are recommended.
• Cloves: The use of cloves in elephantiasis cure has proven to be very effective as it contains active ingredients that kill filarial parasites in all stages of their growth, leaving the lymphatic nodes clear of blockage.
• Black Walnut oil: The oil extracted from black walnut is very efficient in cleansing the blood and lymphatic system of microfilaria.
• Butterfly pea roots: Taking some quantity of the roots and squashing it into a mash which is then swallowed in bits with clean water. You can also take the powdered seeds for making tea.
• Agar wood: This is not taken orally, instead, soak a piece of the wood in water and apply on the affected skin area at least three times daily. The active compounds help soften the skin and inner tissues.
• Ginger: Adding ginger to your diets will also help fight the growth and spread of fungi. You can also add powdered ginger to your tea.
Reishi and Golden Hypha medicinal food supplements/medicines are for the treatment of elephantiasis. We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works. The Reishi price is N9,820 and Golden Hypha price is N13,750 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail