This article explains kedi drugs for hormonal imbalance, what are hormones, symptoms, causes and treatments. The human body has a complex and precise messaging system that controls all the processes necessary for seamless interactions between the billions of cells that form our tissues, organs and systems. This messaging network is coordinated by hormones that release signals to initiate, sustain and terminate many life-sustaining processes in the body. When the amount of hormones released becomes too high, too little or even totally absent, this results in hormonal imbalance – a condition that disrupts essential body functions.
Hormones are biological messengers, mainly made up of proteins, that are produced in the endocrine glands and released into the body to regulate various metabolic processes like sleep cycles, heartbeat, appetite, digestion, growth levels, reproductive and sexual functions, body temperature, mood and stress levels.
They belong to a class of chemical compounds in the body that are released directly into the bloodstream, and this makes their effect to be felt almost instantly once released, and as such, hormonal imbalance can cause a wide range of side effects in the body.
Common symptoms of hormonal imbalance include; sudden gain or loss of weight, changes in heartbeat rate, heightened or reduced blood sugar levels, very dry skin or excessive sweating, sleeping difficulties, irritability and anxiety, depression, swollen neck, puffy face, increased thirst, and infertility. The symptoms usually depend on the particular gland or hormone that is affected.
Everyone will go through stages of hormonal imbalances in life, this occurs mostly in women who go through several cycles of changes during menstruation, ovulation and pregnancy. Boys and girls also experience hormonal changes during puberty. But when these changes become a prolonged recurrence, it can create serious health problems.
Some of the common causes of hormonal imbalance include the following:
· Diabetes: This condition is caused by increased levels of blood glucose (sugar) which may either result from an inability of the pancreas to produce a hormone known as insulin (type 1) or the body fails to react to the available insulin (type 2), either ways, diabetes will often result to hormonal imbalance.
· Dysfunctional endocrine glands: Another common cause of hormonal imbalance is a dysfunction in the endocrine glands that produce these hormones. This results in reduced or excess hormone production, no production of hormones in the body.
· Birth control medications: Most contraceptive drugs function in reducing the levels of reproductive hormones such as oestrogen and progesterone and depending on the drug usage, this can have long-term effects.
· Poor nutrition: Hormones are chemical substances that are mainly made up of proteins; eating healthy foods can help to supply the body with the balanced diet and nutrients needed for the proper production and release of hormones.
· Stress and lack of sleep: Being too stressed puts a lot of strain on your psychological health and this can directly or indirectly affect hormonal levels. The body needs enough sleep and rest to reset biological functions and keep the body functioning optimally.
Apart from kedi drugs for hormonal imbalance, there are other forms of treatments. Conventional treatment for hormonal imbalance often involves drug prescriptions aimed at counteracting the effects of these hormones or triggering a response from the affected endocrine glands. But this can have some undesirable side effects.
The kedi drugs for hormonal imbalance is the Golden Six capsules by kedi healthcare. Wholly formulated from natural herbs, the capsules are readily absorbed in the body where it actively decreases ascorbic acid content in the adrenal glands, lowers triglycerides and cholesterol levels, reduces oxidative stress and inhibits the growth of cancerous cells. It functions potently in normalizing the body hormonal levels without leaving any harmful side effects.
You can order for Golden six herbal medicine which is kedi drugs for hormonal imbalance treatment.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and to open account after you have result that our product works. The price is N4,290 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to Send Mail,