Stress Management: Our modern lifestyle predisposes us to a lot of stress; first, it is the rush to leave the house in the morning to get to work, then sitting up on an office desk and typing away at the computer before getting back on the road again struggling to get home amidst heavy traffic. Sometimes, when you get home, it doesn’t end, as you still have to check up on your mail, browse the internet and do some other domestic duties.
All of this weighs down on our body and is manifested in back pains and muscle aches which are why every home needs to have a massage chair for stress remedy.
It is not every time that one can afford the time and money to go the spa to have a session with a masseur or get to a gym for engaging in body relaxing exercises.
The massage chair has been innovatively designed for stress management and to deliver all the benefits of a professional massage and the soothing relieve of body relaxing exercises, and all you need to do is just sit down and relax in the comfort of your home.
Massage chairs employ all the traditional massaging techniques to give an excellent health benefit that is easily accessible and offers you more massaging options that works on soothing specific areas of the body.
1. Stress Management: The massage chair offers an almost instant stress remedy. No matter
how stressed up your body is, just spend 15 minutes on the chair and you will
get up feeling so much better.
2. Improved Spine Alignment: Sitting on a massage chair provides an excellent support for your spinal column. As you recline in the chair, the whole length of the spine is kept at its natural position and alignment.
3. Increased Blood Circulation: The massage chair sooths the blood vessels, relaxing and opening them up for increased blood circulation which helps to eradicate toxins from the body and improves your general health condition.
4. Regulate Blood Pressure: By easing your body of all the stress, the massage chair puts you in a relaxed mood that helps in regulating your blood pressure.
5. Improved Immunity: Studies have confirmed that regular use of massage chairs leads to an improved immune system in the body. This is due to the improvement in lymphatic flow which helps to rid the body of toxins.
6. Better Sleep Pattern: The use of the massage chair has also been proven to be effective in treating insomnia and other sleep disorders. When the body is released of stress and tensions, brain signals that induce sleep can easily be transmitted and normal sleep patterns can be restored.
7. Stop Depression: Using the massage chair releases endorphins, the ‘happiness’ hormones of the body and effectively keeps depression at bay.
8. Better Posture: The massage chair corrects misalignments in the spine, neck and shoulder muscles which are responsible for bad postures. So regular use of the massage chair gives you an improved posture.
If you are keeping up with a hectic working life, then a massage chair is the best tool for stress management. It helps you relax while you are at home and gives you enormous health benefits, and it can also be enjoyed by your friends and family members, surely the most appropriate way to give someone a treat. And in the long run, it will save you some money on those expensive trips to the massage parlour.
You can order for the VIP Massage Chair.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N1,500,000 excluding cost of delivery.
You can order for the Blood Circulation and Massaging Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N178,500 excluding cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to send us mail.