If you are you searching for magnesium dietary supplement benefits, then take time to digest this content. It elaborates on the quantity the body needs, type of foods that can give magnesium mineral, what lack of it can result into, how dietary supplements can help boost our magnesium level to the right mark.
Magnesium is an essential mineral, performing purposeful roles in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body system. Among its many functions include helping the muscle and nerve functions, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.
This mineral is one of the seven essential macro-minerals; the other six are Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, and Sulphur. It is found highest in foods like almonds, spinach, cashew nuts, and bananas. Eating these fruits and foods would give us an adequate amount of Magnesium as we need it. Doctors would always recommend the use of supplements if a person cannot get enough Magnesium from their day-to-day diets.
An adult body should contain not less than 25g of Magnesium, the skeletal system stores 50%-60%; the remaining 40%-50% shared by the muscles, soft tissues, and body fluids. Usually, many people do not consume enough of it in their diet; its deficiency symptoms are rare in healthy people. However, magnesium deficiency is related to a series of health complications.
1) Bone Health: Magnesium dietary supplement benefits bone density, bone crystal formation, and lowers the risk of bone osteoporosis, which is when the bone becomes weak and porous, which is common among the elderly.
2) Diabetes: Magnesium lowers the risk of having type 2 diabetes.
3) It improves cardiovascular health
4) Reduces Migraine Headaches
5) Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS): Magnesium supplements are known to improve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome alongside Vitamin B-6.
6) Anxiety: Magnesium plays a significant role in mood disorders, anxiety, and depression.
Magnesium deficiency could be the side effect of some medications, certain health conditions like diabetes and gastrointestinal disorder or excess alcohol consumption. Older adults are also more prone to their deficiency.
Symptoms of mild Hypomagnesemia include:
In more critical cases, symptoms
Lack of Magnesium can also increase the risk of getting diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, and Migraine.
As we have explained the benefits of having enough Magnesium, and the effects of low magnesium levels in the body system, then what happens when you have too much Magnesium in your body?
Of course, you can have too much Magnesium in your body, but this rarely happens from our diets because the body will excrete any excess magnesium from food through urine. But it can occur when you take supplements above the recommended dosage, which can lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhoea, nausea, and cramping.
Taking large doses can also lead to kidney problems, loss of central nervous system control, depression, lethargy, cardiac arrest, and even death, so be sure to use supplements as recommended by the producer or by your doctor. People with a kidney disorder mustn't take supplements until the doctor advises to do so!
Magnesium dietary supplement benefits page
You can order for Kedi Calmazine supplement for your magnesium body needs, bone health and nerve function.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N7,860 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here