Red blood cell supplement is vital for our wellbeing because red blood cells are the most numerous cells in the body; they constitute about 75% of the total blood content and are responsible for the characteristic red colour of blood. A single red blood cell is circular in shape with a hollow depression in the middle to give it the buoyancy to float easily and squeeze through narrow blood vessels.
Interestingly, the red blood cells are a very peculiar group of cells in that they do not have a nucleus, instead the whole space is maximally occupied and closely packed with several molecules of iron-rich compound known as heme – these are the molecules to which oxygen atoms are attached and transported to all the cells, tissues and organs in the body.
Another importance of red blood cells is the role of removing carbon dioxide from body tissues to the lungs where it is then exhaled as a gaseous by-product.
Due to its vital function in transporting oxygen and removing carbon dioxide in the body, a reduction or lack of red blood cells can be fatal. The common conditions that result from this condition include the following:
• Anaemia: Low levels of red blood cells lead to a shortage of oxygen which causes general body weakness or fatigue, as the cells of the body become stressed in trying to get enough oxygen for metabolic processes.
• Organ failure: A shortage in oxygen levels caused by a fall in the number of red blood cells can lead to a total breakdown in the function of organs as the lack of oxygen and build-up of carbon dioxide can quickly result in the death of cells, thereby affecting the overall organ functions.
• Brain damage: Whenever there is a reduced level of red blood cells in the body, the brain usually bears the most damage. This is because of the high and constant flow of oxygen that it requires functioning properly, a reduction of about 5% of oxygen to the brain can have very serious implications.
Fortunately, it is possible to boost the number of red blood cells in the body and effectively reverse the effects of its shortage. This can be achieved by eating diet and taking red blood cell supplement that provides the body with the required amount of the following nutrients:
• Iron: This is the main component required for assembling haemoglobin molecule in red blood cells. Iron is obtained from food sources such as liver, plantain, egg yolk and green vegetables.
• Vitamin B-12: This is also an important component in the synthesis of red blood cells, they are mainly obtained from red meat, fish and milk.
• Folic acid: This is another vitamin B-complex that plays a key function in the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Food sources include beans, lentils, peas and cereals.
• Vitamin C: Although it is not directly involved in red blood cells production, this vitamin aids the cells to absorb iron in the formation of haemoglobin. It can be obtained from diets that consist of oranges, grapes and lemons.
• Herbal supplements: You can also take red blood cell supplements that supply the body with daily recommended amounts of all these nutrients. The naturally obtained extracts can greatly boost red blood cell levels without leaving any side effects.
Lifestyle changes such as cutting on alcohol intake and getting involved in frequent exercise help to improve oxygen flow and circulation of red blood cells in the body.
You can order for Haemocare capsules to nourish your red blood cells, liver and kidney.
We sell member price to encourage you to open account with N4,000 and enjoy membership benefits. The price for Haemocare is N7,140 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Cardiovascular Disease: Cardibetter N9,280 and Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click here to send us mail.