Quick ejaculating is a condition in men that causes the premature release of semen shortly before or during sexual intercourse. The condition affects a lot of men above 30 years of age; about 25% of sexually active men in Nigeria are having quick ejaculation problems.
Pre mature ejackulation ranges from mild to severe cases depending on the severity of the condition. Although there is no set time limit for normal ejaculation, some men can engage in sexual intercourse ‘lasting’ for a few minutes and are said to have a mild effect of the condition, while others experience ejaculation before penetration which is the severe case of the condition.
But whether it is a mild or severe case, quick ejaculating is a highly disturbing condition for men. Sex is a very important factor in relationships and not being able to meet your partner’s needs in this regard could be a cause of serious problems.
So what really causes quick ejaculation and how can the condition be treated?
1. Anxiety: Feeling anxious over sex may lead to fears and hypersensitivity which results in ejaculation even before penetration or shortly after intercourse begins.
2. Smoking and Alcohol Use: heavy and regular intake of alcohol contributes significantly to quick ejaculating,. Smoking also induces the body with chemicals that contribute to the occurrence of quick ejaculation.
3. Medications: Some medications taken to treat certain diseases like high blood pressure can also have side effects that lead to quick ejaculation.
4. Relationship Issues: Having problems in your relationship can also affect your sexual health. Since your body switches off from the mood, quick ejaculation is likely to result.
5. Psychological Issues: Pre mature ejackulation can also be caused by a negative mindset towards sex. If you grew up in an environment where sex is seen as a taboo, you might be used to having ‘quickies’ in order not to get caught and slowly this has developed into a deep-rooted regular pattern in your sex life.
Treatment for Quick Ejaculation
1. Sexual Exercises: There are some exercises that a man can engage in to fight back the urge to ejaculate. These methods include; the stop-and-start techniques where you bring yourself close to orgasm, and then stop, to later continue again. The squeeze method involves applying some pressure on the penis when you get close to orgasm. Other exercises that strengthen your abdominal muscles are also recommended.
2. Anaesthetic Cream: These creams are being used to create a feeling of numbness around the skin of the penis. Sex will still be enjoyed but the stimulations are reduced and therefore ejaculation is delayed.
3. Counselling: In some cases of quick ejaculating, especially those stemming from psychological issues, you might have to visit a therapist to help diagnose and treat the condition effectively.
4. Medications: Some medications can also be taken to help improve your sexual experience by making you last longer.
5. Herbal Supplements: One of the most effective ways for pe treatment is by taking herbal supplements. These have proven to be very effective in that it treats other related health issues like low libido, waist pain and weak erection, while improving your general sexual performance.
If you want to order for Re-Vive product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N10,100 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N3,550 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N2,360.
Get Benefits Fast, Regardless Of Your Condition & Age Within 24 Hours Or Get Your Money Back. GUARANTEED!
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 3 working days.