FAQ 1: Please what is the process to be Kedi health distributors that own a service center?
Answer: The requirement for a service centre are the following:
1. You must be a five star health consultant or above level
2. The Applicant should present two capable training lecturers
3. The Applicant must come with his network team members (at least 5 persons)
4. You must have a good seminar hall
5. The Applicant must guarantee to organize at least one seminar every week.
6. The Applicant must present a guarantee letter of support and help from his or her sponsor.
7. Deposit of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N550,000.00) into the company’s bank account, while company gives an equivalent value of products as the service Centre stock.
8. Your service centre must submit 2000BV every month to qualify for the 5% shop bonus.
9. Also note that Kedi will not open any new service Centre close to already running one. The distance apart is 2000 meter.
1. Kedi health distributors that are interested in owning a service centre should submit their application letter and a guarantee letter from their sponsor to the company marketing manager and their current printout indicating his/her distributor’s status. Then allow the company one week to study the application and go back for the update.
2. The health products distributors will indicate where the service centre will be located and the areas he/she want to serve.
3. The marketing manager will test the training capability and knowledge of the health distributors applying regarding Kedi products and marketing plan and conduct survey of the service Centre location.
4. After approval by the marketing manager, company manager will sign for the final approval. The original document will be filed while the applicant keeps the photocopy.
5. You deposit the actual amount of money into the company bank referred.
6. The supplement distributors will bring the approved application copy, one passport photo, a copy of international passport, business or company identity card and bank deposit slip for signing.
7. The new service Centre is mandated to pay for order and application forms for their use.
FAQ 2: How do Kedi health distributors replace a lost ID card?
Answer: For card replacement, the health products distributors has to present the original pink copy for the application form with N1,000 payment.
Whereby she can’t find her pink copy, then a valid identity card bearing the same name can be considered with #1000.
Failure to provide any of the options above will require the police report and court affidavit.
FAQ 3: How to become supplement distributors in kedihealth business?
Answer: To become
a kedi distributor, you need to pay only the sum of 4000 Naira and you will get
the company's educative manual, ID card, and souvenirs. You must have a
sponsor, someone who will guide you to succeed in the business. You will
purchase a product worth 250PV and gradually you build downlines which you can
now start earning direct bonus between 5% to 45% amongst other bonuses and
incentives as the case maybe.
All distributors have two major jobs: (1) To sell the company's products (2) To recruit people and guide them to succeed.
Some of the incentives to enjoy in Kedi Healthcare are Brand new cars, International travels, Villa etc.
You can join our Kedi business opportunity team and enjoy life coaching to gain financial freedom. As your business mentor, you will learn from me proven offline and internet marketing skills to do the business effectively.