This article explains the best acne treatment products available and common causes. From pimples to dark spots, almost everyone has been affected by the menace of acne. Their outbreaks might not be life-threatening but their penchant for appearing on the face makes them have a big effect on appearances.
Acne is a medical term used in describing a group of conditions that affect the sebaceous glands of the skin. It is the most common skin condition with almost everyone having to battle with it at a certain point in their lives, especially during the teenage years and even in adulthood. They occur due to clogged skin pores which then results in inflammations on the skin surface.
Acnes are broadly categorized into two types: inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
Inflammatory acne such as pimples, papules, pustules and nodules are characterized by swellings and accumulation of puss, while non-inflammatory acne is those that normally do not contain puss such as blackheads and whiteheads, also known as open and closed comedones, respectively.
All types of acne are caused by blockage of tiny skin pores and this could be as a result of the following:
• Bacteria: This is the most common cause of acne as the skin is constantly exposed to bacteria which are either air-borne or from contact with a dirty environment. A build-up of these bacteria can clog the skin pore resulting in acne.
• Excess skin oil: The skin produces natural oil known as sebum that keeps it lubricated, but this is often in excess for people with oily skin. This provides a good environment for the build-up of dirt and bacteria that can clog skin pores.
• Ingrown hair: Sometimes the hair shafts don’t grow out erect but could become bent and ingrown to block a skin pore resulting in acne.
• Hormones: At the onset of teenage years, there is an increased level of hormonal production as the body develops secondary sexual characters, and as the skin undergoes changes in its fatty layers it causes the appearance of acne which is a common feature of early adolescence.
• Dead skin cells: Freckles of dead skin can also block skin pores, especially where there is poor hygiene, resulting in the development of blackheads and whiteheads.
The best acne treatment products for getting rid of acne include the following:
• Good hygiene: Good hygiene is important to maintain a clean body by taking regular baths to help cleanse the skin of bacteria, exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt. Avoid bursting pimples as this only spreads the bacteria and exposes the skin to further infection.
• Medications: In some cases of acne that is caused by bacterial infection, taking antibiotics such as amicus may be required to treat the condition.
• Herbal remedy: Using anti-acne herbal formulas are also a very effective treatment for the condition as this helps to restore and maintain healthy skin, and clear our blemishes to give a natural skin tone. Herbal medicine is regarded as the best acne treatment products because it has no side effect on the human body,
You can order for Constilease herbal medicines for acne treatment. The price for Constilease N7,860 excluding cost of delivery.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and to open membership account with us after you have result that our food herbal medicines/supplement works. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.