This article explains the best acne treatment products available and their causes. From pimples to dark spots, almost everyone has been affected by the menace of acne. Their outbreaks might not be life-threatening, but their penchant for appearing on the face makes them have a significant effect on appearances.
Acne is a medical term used to describe a group of conditions that affect the skin's sebaceous glands. It is the most common skin condition, with almost everyone battling it at a certain point in their lives, especially during the teenage years and even in adulthood. They occur due to clogged skin pores, resulting in inflammations on the skin surface.
Acnes are broadly categorized into two types: inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
Inflammatory acne, such as pimples, papules, pustules and nodules, is characterized by swellings and accumulation of puss. In contrast, non-inflammatory acne is those that do not contain puss, such as blackheads and whiteheads, also known as open and closed comedones, respectively.
All types of acne are caused by blockage of tiny skin pores, and this could be a result of the following:
• Bacteria: This is the most common cause of acne as the skin is constantly exposed to bacteria which are either air-borne or from contact with a dirty environment. A build-up of these bacteria can clog the skin pore resulting in acne.
• Excess skin oil: The skin produces a natural oil known as sebum that keeps it lubricated, but this is often in excess for people with oily skin. It provides a suitable environment for building dirt and bacteria that can clog skin pores.
• Ingrown hair: Sometimes, the hair shafts don’t grow out erect but could become bent and ingrown to block a skin pore resulting in acne.
• Hormones: At the onset of the teenage years, there is an increased level of hormonal production as the body develops secondary sexual characteristics, and as the skin undergoes changes in its fatty layers, it causes the appearance of acne, which is a common feature of early adolescence.
• Dead skin cells: Freckles of dead skin can also block skin pores, especially where there is poor hygiene, resulting in the development of blackheads and whiteheads.
The best acne treatment products for getting rid of acne include the following:
• Good hygiene: Good hygiene is vital to maintain a clean body by taking regular baths. It helps cleanse the skin of bacteria, exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt. Avoid bursting pimples as this only spreads the bacteria and exposes the skin to further infection.
• Medications: In cases of acne caused by bacterial infection, doctors may recommend antibiotics to treat the condition.
• Herbal remedy: Anti-acne herbal formulas are an effective treatment to restore and maintain healthy skin and clear our blemishes to give a natural skin tone. Herbal medicines are regarded as the best acne treatment products because it has no side effects on the human body.Hypnosis- Get Rid Of Warts Using Self Hypnosis
You can order Grapemin-E and Constilease herbal medicines for acne treatment. The price for Constilease is N11,100 and Grapemin-E N13,600, excluding the delivery cost.
We sell member prices to encourage patronage and to open a membership account with us after you show that our food, herbal medicines/supplement works. We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 nationwide.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information. Click Here.