This article explains alternative treatment for osteoporosis, symptoms and causes. The human bones are designed to provide a framework of strength and support to the body, but when the bone density begins to decline it weakens the skeletal structure making it fragile and resulting in an increased risk of fractures and deformities. A common cause of these bone problems is osteoporosis.
Normally, our bones are relatively porous with a thick outer layer and an inner layer that is filled with small pores to maintain stability and mechanical strength. Osteoporosis is a bone disease that causes the sizes of these natural pores in the bone to increase while also reducing the thickness of the outer bone layer, thereby making the bones to become weaker and susceptible to fractures.
Although anyone can suffer from osteoporosis, it is more common in older people, with an increased number of cases among women. The disease mostly affects bones in the ribs, hips, wrists and legs.
In most cases of osteoporosis, they are usually no noticeable symptoms. Sufferers may only become aware of the condition after having a fracture. But common warning signs may include; receding gums, brittle nails, weakened grip strength, and pains in the affected area.
In cases of severe osteoporosis, the ribs can fracture due to a strong sneeze or cough, and bones will break at the slightest fall or impact. There could also be loss of height due to compression fracture that involves a break in the vertebrae column along the neck or back.
The most common causes of osteoporosis include the following:
• Age: The most common cause of osteoporosis is age. This is due to the fact that the body slows down in its ability to quickly replace worn out bone parts with new ones, and this causes the bones to lose their density at a much faster rate, thereby making them become more fragile.
• Medications: The long-term use of some drugs such as oral or injected corticosteroids slowly wears down the bones, which exposes it to osteoporosis.
• Health condition: Some diseases also contribute to a loss in bone density; conditions such as hyperthyroidism are known to wear down the bones.
• Menopause: This natural phenomenon that occurs in women around the ages of 45 to 60 causes hormonal changes that greatly reduce fertility levels and it also causes the woman to lose bone density at a much faster rate than men of the same age.
• Lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyles like smoking and alcohol abuse reduce bone strength and cause emaciation, lack of exercise and eating unhealthy foods can also reduce bone density.
Alternative treatment for osteoporosis treatment include the following:
• Improved diet: Eating the appropriate diet is the best alternative treatment for osteoporosis. It can help strengthen bones and tackle the issue of osteoporosis. Foods rich in calcium, vitamin D and zinc should be included in diets, as these nutrients are necessary for building healthy bones.
• Medications: Drugs are also available for the treatment of osteoporosis, they are generally known as bisphosphonates. They function in helping to reduce the loss of bone mass and common prescriptions will include; Fosamax, Reclast and Boniva. Other medications can be used to boost hormonal levels in ageing men and women.
• Exercise: Regular exercise is a good alternative treatment for osteoporosis. Engaging in light exercises can also be very helpful in strengthening bones. This can include walking up and down a flight of stairs, squats and pushups.
• Herbal supplements: Natural treatment for osteoporosis are also very effective as herbal extracts from red clover, soy and black cohosh are known to contain high amounts of calcium, vitamin D, zinc and potassium, and they are also absorbed easily into the body to help build up bone mass.
You can order for Jointeez Pill and Golden Six herbal medicines for osteoporosis treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and to open membership account after you have result that our food herbal medicines/supplement works. The price for Jointeez Pill is N6,100 and Golden Six is N6,100 excluding cost of delivery.
You can reach us on mobile phone 08033205456 or Whatshapp 08121325411 or Click Here To Send An Email.
You can order for Kedi Calmazine supplement to supports bone health, nerve function with other benefits listed above.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N9,100 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N1,000 and N4,000 nationwide.
You can reach us on mobile phone 08033205456 or WhatsApp 08121325411 or Click Here To Send An Email.