Alternative treatment for osteoporosis, symptoms and causes is explained in this content. The human bones are designed to provide a framework of strength and support to the body. But when the bone density begins to decline, it weakens the skeletal structure making it fragile and resulting in an increased risk of fractures and deformities. A common cause of these bone problems is osteoporosis.
Usually, our bones are relatively porous, with a thick outer layer and an inner layer filled with tiny pores to maintain stability and mechanical strength. Osteoporosis is a bone disease that causes the sizes of these natural pores in the bone to increase. While also reducing the thickness of the outer bone layer, making the bones weaker and susceptible to fractures.
Although anyone can have osteoporosis, it is more common in older people, with increased cases among women. The disease mainly affects bones in the ribs, hips, wrists and legs.
In most cases of osteoporosis, they are usually no noticeable symptoms. Sufferers may only become aware of the condition after having a fracture. But common warning signs may include; receding gums, brittle nails, weakened grip strength, and pains in the affected area.
In cases of severe osteoporosis, the ribs can fracture due to a strong sneeze or cough, and bones will break at the slightest fall or impact. There could also be loss of height due to compression fracture that involves a break in the vertebrae column along the neck or back.
The most common causes of osteoporosis include the following:
• Age: The most common cause of osteoporosis is age. It is because the body slows down in its ability to replace worn-out bone parts with new ones quickly. And this causes the bones to lose their density much faster, making them more fragile.
• Medications: Long-term drugs such as oral or injected corticosteroids slowly wear down the bones. Exposing them to osteoporosis.
• Health condition: Some diseases also contribute to a loss in bone density; conditions such as hyperthyroidism are known to wear down the bones.
• Menopause: This natural phenomenon that occurs in women around the ages of 45 to 60 causes hormonal changes that significantly reduce fertility levels. And it also causes the woman to lose bone density much faster than men of the same age.
• Lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyles like smoking and alcohol abuse reduce bone strength and cause emaciation. Lack of exercise and eating unhealthy foods can also reduce bone density.
Alternative treatment for osteoporosis is the following:
• Improved diet: Eating the appropriate diet is the best alternative treatment for osteoporosis. It can help strengthen bones and tackle the issue of osteoporosis. Foods rich in calcium, vitamin D and zinc should be included in diets, as these nutrients are necessary for building healthy bones.
• Medications: Drugs are also available for the treatment of osteoporosis. They are generally known as bisphosphonates. They function in helping to reduce the loss of bone mass, and common prescriptions will include; Fosamax, Reclast and Boniva. Other medications boost hormonal levels in ageing men and women.
• Exercise: Regular exercise is an excellent alternative treatment for osteoporosis. Engaging in light exercises can also be very helpful in strengthening bones. It can include walking up and down stairs, squats and pushups.
• Herbal supplements: Natural treatments for osteoporosis are also effective as herbal extracts from red clover, soy and black cohosh are known to contain high amounts of calcium, vitamin D, zinc and potassium, and they are also absorbed quickly into the body to help build up bone mass.
You can order Jointeez Pill and Golden Six herbal medicines for knee pain treatment.
We sell member prices to encourage your patronage and open a membership account after you find that our food, herbal medicines/supplement works. The price for Jointeez Pill is N6,100, and Golden Six is N6,100, excluding the delivery cost.
Calmazine dietary supplement N9,100 contain calcium, magnesium and zinc. It promotes bone health and nerve functions.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information. Click Here.
You can order for Kedi Calmazine supplement to supports bone health, nerve function with other benefits listed above.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N9,100 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N1,000 and N4,000 nationwide.
You can reach us on mobile phone 08033205456 or WhatsApp 08121325411 or Click Here To Send An Email.