Arthritis symptoms: Arthritis generally refers to inflammations that occur in the joints which result in joint pains that are generally known as arthralgia. It has become a major health challenge for most people as these joint inflammations and pains result in huge discomforts making the patient suffer painful bouts to the extent of being unable to engage in some physical activities.
In the past, this disease was mostly felt among the elderly, but it is now becoming more prevalent among young people and affecting both the male and female gender.
Due to the active life that we live these days, stressing from the office desk, through the heavy traffic and then back to the chores at home, pains in the body could easily be dismissed for normal signs of a stressful day. But be careful if those pains are constantly occurring around the joints, be it on your knuckles, wrists, elbows, shoulders, waist, knees and even down to the heels and toenails, it just might be arthritis.
If pains around the joints persist even after taking pain killers, then it may just be warning of arthritis symptoms and that it is time to see the doctor for proper diagnosis.
What Causes Arthritis?
Arthritis is caused by several factors and in some cases; a combination of these factors may contribute to the condition. The most common causes include:
• Heredity: A family history of arthritis predisposes an individual to suffer from arthritis. So the risk factor of arthritis increases considerably if any of your parents had suffered from the disease. You can clarify if there are arthritis symptoms.
• Age: As we grow older, the cartilage and tendons around the joints also grow weaker, leading to pains and development of arthritis. This explains why most people with severe arthritis are over the age of 50.
• Suppressed Immune System: A compromised immune system caused by prolonged viral or bacterial infections can lead to the breakdown of tissues which then results in arthritis.
For arthritis treatment, the focus is placed on removing the arthritis symptoms (inflammations) around the joints which will reduce the pains felt in that area, and this gives the patient some relief. Some available treatment options include:
• Anti-inflammatory medications: The use of anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) reduces inflammation and is very helpful for treating osteoarthritis that occurs mostly at the knee.
• Home remedies: For arthritis treatment, a number of home remedies are helpful in suppressing painful bouts of arthritis/arthritis symptoms. For example, soaking hands in a bowl of water mixed with Epsom salt or bathing the body with this mixture is known to give some much-needed relief to patients.
• Physical therapy: Engaging in some light physical exercise can be helpful with offering relief from pains. Continuous exercise regime can provide a very good arthritis treatment measure in the long run and give patients some peace of mind as they work out.
• Herbal Supplements for Arthritis: Taking herbal supplements have been very effective in treating arthritis. Extracts containing ginger, avocado and omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil), contain strong anti-inflammatory agents that have been found to be suitable for treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Operations: In some cases of acute arthritis that have restricted movement
of the affected joints, having surgical operations might be the treatment
option but this has to be recommended by your doctor
You can order for Jointeez Pill and Golden Six herbal medicines for arthritis treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and to open membership account after you have result that our food herbal medicines/supplement works. The price for Jointeez Pill is N4,290 and Golden Six is N4,290 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information by Clicking Here
You can order for Kedi Calmazine supplement to supports bone health, nerve function with other benefits listed above.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N7,860 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here