Back aches: The ability to maintain an upright stature is one of the major physiological features that distinguish human beings from all other animals, and this uprightness is mainly due to the shape and structure of our backbone, also known as the vertebral column, these are units of connected bones that line up at the back.
The back is, therefore, a very important part of our body that helps provide support and stamina for all kinds of body movements. It also provides a connection to the complex network of nerves that runs through the body, as the vertebral column holds the spinal cord which makes up the main trunk of our central nervous system.
An inflammation or fracture to these bones or nerves that are in the back can result in great pain and discomfort, leading to backaches.
Since most of our daily activities from standing, walking, running and even sitting involves the back, so a backache can significantly disrupt all physical activities and restrict free body movement, as every twist and turn are likely to be accompanied by pain.
People usually pay very little attention to the health of their backs and you can see many people having that ‘bent’ shape, even among young people which are slowly becoming a major health issue.
Having a backache may most likely be the result of a persistent pressure on the vertebral column; this causes a strain and impacts the surrounding muscles and nerves in the back. Major causes of backaches include the following:
1. Bad Posture: Several health studies have established a relationship between back aches and body posture. It is important to maintain a good upright posture while walking in order to maintain the shape and structure of the backbone. Even at work, your sitting posture may have an effect on your back. Being bent over on your desk for hours can distort your spine, and this is why it is advisable to maintain an upright sitting position where the back lies vertically on the seat rest. Some workplaces have even introduced standing desks for workers to avoid cramps and backaches.
2. Carrying Heavy Loads: Care should be taken for the amount of pressure we put on our backs as this can easily result to backaches. Since the backbone bears most of the pressure of loads carries either on the head or shoulders, it is advisable to push those considerably large loads in trolleys or wheelbarrows.
3. Dislocation and inflammations: Heavy impact from physical exercises or accidents can cause a shift in the natural position of the bones in the vertebral column. This can lead to very severe back pains that could even impede movement. Such impacts can also cause inflammations to the muscles and nerves that surround the backbone.
Different treatment methods can be employed in tackling back aches, these include:
1. Herbal Medicines: The use of natural herbal extracts has remained an effective way of eliminating back aches. Herbs such as ginger roots and ginseng contain natural anti-inflammatory agents that can quickly soothe the pain. These herbal medicines are available as oral mixtures and balms that can be used together for quick relief from back pains.
2. Massage and Acupuncture: Having a regular massage is another effective way to handle backaches, especially massages therapies that use herbal balms to apply a corrective pressure on the back. Acupuncture techniques introduced by the Chinese have also been very effective in relieving pains and relaxing the nerves, but these methods require trained experts.
3. Surgical Operations: In some cases of severe back pains, a surgery may be required to correct bone fractures. You should consult a doctor to know if this procedure is needed for your back ache.
You can order for Jointeez Pill and Golden Six herbal medicines for back ache treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and to open membership account after you have result that our food herbal medicines/supplement works. The price for Jointeez Pill is N4,290 and Golden Six is N4,290 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information by Clicking Here.
You can order for Kedi Calmazine supplement to supports bone health, nerve function with other benefits listed above.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N7,860 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here