Why you must consider the best herbal liver tonic for yourself, the liver is a vital organ in your body and weighing about 1% of the total body weight; the liver carries 13 % (1 pint) of your whole body's blood at any given moment. It is responsible for several functions that are essential to everyday living.
When the liver is not healthy for an extended period, it develops diseases and ailments. This piece will give you a better understanding of the importance of the liver in our body, the effect of liver failures, and how to prevent dysfunctions using Chinese best herbal medicine for the liver.
The rise in the number of liver
dysfunctions patients due to the high intake and usage of drugs, cigarettes,
and alcohol has opened a new path for researchers with interests in herbal
medicinal methods and treatments. According to the report of these researchers,
only a few herbal medicines are universally useful, available, and acceptable
for treating liver diseases like cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, and fatty liver.
Many plants have been tested and
examined in laboratories, but only a few thoroughly studied and tested. Such
Plants Extracts include SIlymarin(milk thistle), Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea),
Fructus Amomi, and Dendrobium plant. More about them in a minute!
The liver, as said above, is an essential organ in the body, it regulates chemical levels in the body, and excretes a by-product called BILE. Bile helps in carrying waste products from the liver. The liver also collects all the blood that leaves the stomach, it processes the blood, breaks it down, balances and creates the nutrients, and also metabolizes drugs into substances that are easier to use by the other parts of the body.
Not only those as mentioned earlier
but over 500 vital functions with the liver! Here are the most common
· The production of bile by the liver
and also helps to breakdown fats in the small intestine during digestion.
· It produces specific proteins for blood plasma.
· The liver converts' excess glucose to glycogen, glycogen is then stored to be converted back to glucose as needed by the body for energy.
· It produces good cholesterol and unique proteins to help carry fats through the body.
· It regulates the level of amino acids in the blood, thereby preventing it from forming building blocks of proteins.
· It converts harmful, and poisonous ammonia to urea, an end product of protein metabolism passed out in the urine.
· It stores iron after processing the haemoglobin in the blood.
· It regulates blood clotting.
· It cleanses the blood from drugs and other harmful substances.
· It helps to resist infections by removing bacteria from the bloodstream.
· It prevents the accumulation of Bilirubin. If there's an accumulation, the skin and eyes will turn yellow.
· The liver helps excretion after it has broken down the harmful substance. The kidneys filter the by-products it generates in the blood and is passed out in the form of urine, while the Bile by-products enter the intestine and leave the body in the form of faeces.
A healthy Liver can regenerate and
heal itself after mild damage or injury from a harmful substance and anything
that keeps your liver from regenerating or preventing your liver from
performing. The liver is relatively healthy.
Excess consumption of alcohol, drugs, harmful herbs are the common causes of Liver Diseases, next to that is obesity and type-2 Diabetes.
· Alcohol-Induced Hepatitis
· Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Drug-induced Hepatitis, as the name
spells, causes liver disease due to excessive consumption of drugs, cannabis,
hemp, and cigarettes that cause an immune reaction. It is responsible for 40%
of the total liver disease instances.
Alcohol-Induced Hepatitis is a liver
disease caused by excessive alcohol consumption over a long period, affecting
over 80million people yearly.
Non-Alcoholic Steato-Hepatitis causes the same effects as Alcoholic-Induced Hepatitis but for non-alcoholic people. Obesity and Type-2 Diabetes cause it.
The most important way to prevent liver diseases is to abstain from excessive consumption of alcohol and drugs. And to be sure of optimum protection supplementing with specific best herbal liver tonic will give the liver the necessary nutrients it needs to keep it performing its functions well.
It's simple; herbal medicines are used and trusted because there is a reduced chance of toxicity as opposed to conventional drugs and medicine. They are "SAFE" and "NATURAL!" In the second paragraph above, I mentioned the most common and efficient herbs for keeping liver healthy.
· Silymarin(milk thistle),
· Camellia Sinesis(Green Tea),
· Fructus Amomi, and;
· Dendrobium plant.
Yes, I know, medical and scientific
terms again. Of all the herbs mentioned above, the Dendrobium Plant is the most
fascinating. Dendrobium Offinacle plant is known as the "gold of
medicine" in Chinese. It is the number one of the "9 Chinese Immortal
Herbs" known for its protection of the liver and gallbladder and also for
You don't have to bother about those
terms or where you can purchase these herbs when you have KEDI LIRICH liver
capsules, which is consider the Chinese best herbal liver tonic.
Fructus Amomi, Dendrobium Offinacle,
Silymarin, and the Green Tea compound are its active ingredients. All these,
together with several other useful compounds, makes Kedi Lirich effective
· Reducing abnormality in liver
· The Strengthening of blood detoxifying function.
· Treating Alcoholic and Fatty Liver.
· Elimination of chemical combinations that are toxic in the body, thereby relieving the liver of harmful substances.
· Improving the hematopoietic function of the liver.
· Improving blood and body health.
The listed are the benefits of Lirich the best herbal liver tonic.
Best herbal liver tonic page
You can order for Lirich - Chinese best herbal liver tonic for the nourishment and enhancement of the liver function. The price is N5,800, excluding delivery cost.
You can also order for Gastrifort, Golden Hypha and Reishi herbal medicines to overcome liver disease, relieve cough and sputum, ulcer, etc, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for Gastrifort is N11,780, Golden hypha N13,750 and Reishi cost N9,820 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the products using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to Send Mail