The content is about the causes and treatment of bleeding gums. Do you notice blood stains whenever you are brushing your teeth? Then you should consider taking action about it, as gum bleeding are usually the main symptom of a disease known as gingivitis. Many people show very little concern when they notice that they have this problem, and since this condition is usually not painful, they tend to ignore it. But bleeding gums can actually be a health risk not just for your tooth, but the rest of the body, as gingivitis can be a sign of an underlying health problem.
There is a gap between the gum and its actual attachment to the tooth, which leaves a little space that traps in tiny bits of food that have been chewed. If these pieces of food are not promptly brushed off, it forms a thin layer of bacteria known as a plague which then hardens after some time to form a tartar. A bleeding gum can lead to unpleasant mouth odour, loss of a tooth or a health condition known as Periodontitis.
Bleeding gum can be due to several causes which most commonly include:
• Poor Oral Hygiene: Not brushing your teeth regularly and properly can be an invitation for gum bleeding as this provides a good condition for the formation of plague. This makes the gums to soften and before long, traces of blood will be seen whenever you brush.
• Tobacco Usage: If you chew or smoke tobacco, it can have a negative effect on your oral health as the chemicals weaken the gums and pieces of the leaves can easily lodge in between the gum and tooth to cause the build up of bacteria.
• Drugs: The use of certain drugs can also have side effects on the gums; these drugs play certain roles in regulating blood pressure, such as hypertensive drugs and anti-depressants.
• Aging: As we grow older, most of our body tissues begin to grow weaker, including the gums, which is why older people seem to be more susceptible to tooth loss.
• Underlying Disease: Bleeding of gums can be indicative of an underlying health issue such as diabetes or a blood disorder which has given rise to the condition.
• Herbal Mouthwash: There are several
types of mouthwash made from natural help that can help give deep tooth
cleaning and stop bleeding of gums through its anti-bacterial properties that
improve gum health. Toothpaste made from herbal supplements can also help to
ensure good oral health.
• Medications: Gums bleeding can also be treated with medications that kill the germs surrounding the teeth and make the gums firmer. Different drugs are available to treat the underlying causes of bleeding gums, from a plague, diabetes, and tooth decay.
• Surgery: There is also the option of undergoing a surgical operation in order to treat severe cases of gums bleeding. You must check with your dentist before choosing to go for a surgery.
Bleeding gums give you a sign of not only a depleting oral health, but it may just be a symptom of another health issue that needs urgent attention. So report cases of gum bleeding to a dentist and discuss possible treatment methods.
You can order for Reishi herbal medicine and Gum Care Toothpaste to treat bleeding gums problem, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price of Reishi is N13,900 and Gum Care Toothpaste is N2,600 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 or click here to send mail.