If you’re searching for information on blood in urine treatment, take time to digest this content. It can become a really worrying sign to see traces of blood in the urine, a condition that is medically known as hematuria.
What is Hematuria? Hematuria is a condition in which there is a presence of blood in the urine and this may occur either as visible or invisible hematuria. Invisible hematuria, the blood stain is seen in the urine while invisible hematuria can only be detected by the use of a microscope in screening urine samples.
This condition can be a sign of a serious disease, usually a urinary tract infection that needs urgent medical treatment.
The urine is a waste product that rids the body of excess water, dissolved minerals, and other by-products, it is usually a clear fluid but the colouration may vary sometimes to be a bit yellowish.
To help us get a better understanding of how hematuria develops, we will take a closer look at the organs and processes of the urinary system.
Usually, there are no noticeable symptoms of the condition, especially in cases of invisible hematuria. Even in visible hematuria, the urine may be seen to be pink or reddish colour but this is usually accompanied with no pain. In severe cases, symptoms may include weight loss, urinating frequently, pain in the abdomen, blood clots in urine, fever, and vomiting, these can be dangerous warning signs that require immediate medical attention.
Since hematuria in itself is not a disease, but a sign of an underlying disease, it is mostly caused by problems with any part of the urinary system.
• Urinary tract infection: This may occur as a result of the build-up of bacteria in the urinary tract that leads to hematuria and symptoms will likely include smelling urine, burning pain upon urination and frequent urination.
• Kidney infection: An infected kidney will alter its function which then affects blood filtration and normal production of urine. Kidney stones and inflammations can eventually result in hematuria and pains associated with this are felt in the side of the body or in the upper abdomen, usually accompanied by a fever.
• Bladder stones: Stones in the bladder can lead to excruciating pain when they obstruct the flow of urine and even rub against the walls of the bladder resulting in hematuria.
Blood in urine treatment will usually involve treating the underlying cause of the condition, and the following methods are involved:
• Antibiotics: In cases where there is an infection, certain drugs are prescribed blood in urine treatment. This will help rid the body of bacteria and eventually treat its harmful effects.
• Surgery: When hematuria is caused by kidney or bladder stones that have developed into a large size, a surgical operation may be required to remove these stones.
• Herbs: This involves the use of natural herbal remedies blood in urine which can effectively clear the body of disease-causing bacteria, and treat other underlying infections. Herbs also have a purifying function which helps to further improve the filtration function of the kidneys. It’s the best option for blood in urine treatment because it has no side effect.
You can order for Reishi and Haemocare herbal medicines for the treatment of hematuria.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our herbal medicines/food supplement works. The price for Reishi is N9,820 and Haemocare is N7,140 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us an email for more information Click Here
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 1 day within Lagos and within 4 working days outside Lagos.