Cystitis treatment: The urinary tract is an excretory pathway that allows for the passage of urine out of the body. It is composed mainly of the bladder; where urine is stored, and the urethra; which is the narrow tube connected to the bladder from where urine passes out.
Urinating can be a very simple process for some people, while for others, it can be accompanied with some pains and difficulties mostly due to the presence of urinary tract infections (UTI). One of such infections is known as cystitis, which will be the focus of this article.
Cystitis is a common urinary tract infection that is caused by the presence of bacteria in the urethra or bladder. It might cause the lining of the urethra or bladder to become inflamed, which makes the passage of urine to be painful and some cases, it can spread to the kidneys resulting in more severe complications.
The infection is more common in women than in men, and this is due to the shorter length of their urethra and its closeness to the anus from where bacteria can easily be transmitted.
People infected with cystitis will usually show some signs that include the following; burning sensation while urinating, cloudy or bloody urine with a foul odour, strong urge to urinate even after urinating, and pains in the lower abdomen.
The most likely causes of cystitis include the following:
• Bacterial infection: When bacteria find its way to the urethra or to the bladder, it can easily cause problems. Although in most cases, the bacteria are removed through urine, but sometimes it sticks to the walls of the urethra or bladder and can spread to cause inflammations. E. coli is the most common bacteria in this case.
• Enlarged prostrate: This is a common cause of cystitis in men, as this blocks the urethra, making it narrower, and preventing proper passage of urine.
• Urinary retention: This occurs when there are issues with emptying the bladder; this remaining urine can easily cause a build-up of bacteria in the bladder.
• Diabetes: Suffering from diabetes also exposes a person to the risk of being infected with cystitis.
• Surgical operations: Any operation that involves the urinary tract can easily introduce foreign bacteria and cause irritations that can result in cystitis.
There are cases where cystitis can clear up without any treatment, but if the symptoms persist, it is advisable to promptly treat the infection to avoid further complications. Effective cystitis treatment methods include the following:
• Antibiotics: Taking recommended doses of antibacterial drugs for cystitis treatment often clears up the infection. Recommended medications usually include Macrobid or Trimethoprim, and they should be taken as prescribed even after the symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
• Improved hygiene: You should try to urinate whenever you feel the urge as retaining urine can encourage bacterial growth. Also, drink plenty of water to help flush the system.
• Herbs: The use of herbs for cystitis treatment can help boost your immune system and also cleanse the body of bacteria, usually a mixture containing antibacterial herbs such as garlic and parsley are recommended.
You can order for Reishi herbal medicine for the treatment of cystitis.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our herbal medicines/food supplement works. The price for Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us an email for more information Click Here
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 1 day within Lagos and within 4 working days outside Lagos.