you know you can earn money online? Making money online is quickly becoming the
fad of our modern world, and as the internet becomes a useful part of our daily
lives, everyone is trying to get involved in the many opportunities for making
money on the World Wide Web.
But still the concept of online money making remains an abstract one for many in the developing world, as the online seems to be intangible and the pursuit of internet money has proved to be elusive for some. So many are still puzzled by the question; is it really possible to make physical cash online? The answer is a definite yes, with several proves to show for it.
There are a lot of success stories of people who earn money online and have steadily built their wealth and are now in the ranks of the fast-growing wave of internet millionaires. A few of them include:
Kjellberg: This 25-year old Swede earns money online, over $12 million
annually from making YouTube videos. From working with his camcorder and
computer at home, he recorded himself doing what he loved most – talking about
the electronic gadgets that he has used. Slowly and steadily, his videos gained
a large number of views from many around the world and this attracted product
manufacturers to pay for advertisements on his video clips, then the money
started rolling in. With wider attention, online money making just keeps
getting better for him.
• Linda Ikeji: Coming back home, a good number of young internet millionaires earn money online. One of such is the 36-year old blogger who took her love for writing into creating a blog for celebrity gossips and breaking news stories across the country. As at 2015, Ikeji was reportedly making N3.2 billion annually from her popular blog and she continues to remain a trailblazer in the Nigerian blogosphere.
• Ope Awoyemi, Lekan Olude, and Deji Adewunmi: These three Nigerians were faced with the common problem of unemployment after graduating from the university. But instead of wallowing in complaints and frustrations, they took up the challenge of starting up their own job listing website. From little beginnings, their Jobberman.com website has grown into one of the biggest hubs for job seekers in Nigeria and this has earned them a net worth well over N1 billion.
If you are looking into the possibility to earn money online, then you can start today to grow what might become a money spinning venture. But you will notice that the successful Netpreneurs mentioned above started out small in an area that they were passionate about, they dedicated their time to it and became millionaires.
1. Freelance writing: For those who
really love writing and are ready to sacrifice some time to doing so for others
in need of their services, you can start to make money at home through
2. Blogging: You can also write for yourself by creating a blog on any niche; be it fashion, celebrity gossips, politics, etc. Your consistency will be the key for you to earn money online.
3. Affiliate Marketing: There is money to be made from marketing products and services that are already available. Good earnings are made through commissions made on sales.
4. Product reviews: You can earn money online by reviewing and videos of popular products. This is mostly for the techy individuals, like those who love using phones and other electronic gadgets.
5. Completing online tasks: You can make money at home from doing simple tasks online. For instance, you can fill online survey forms for companies; these tasks will only bring in a little money at a time but can help build your online earnings.
For the best internet marketing training program to build a successful business in Nigeria Click Here or Call/Text 2348033205456