This article explains effective treatment for migraine headache, symptoms and causes. Do you feel a sharp, thumping pain in your head? Don’t just dismiss it as just a common headache, especially when this pain becomes persistent in one area of the head as this could just be a pointer to migraine.
Migraine is a neurological condition that causes a severe pounding pain that is usually concentrated on a particular area of the head. Migraine attacks are often prolonged lasting from 4 to 72 hours, and even up to a week in some cases. It affects people of all ages and is known to run in families.
Based on the severity of symptoms, there are two categories of migraine; migraine with an aura or a classic migraine and migraine without an aura or a common migraine. An aura is a dizzying sensation that is accompanied with flashing lights or temporary loss of vision.
Common symptoms of a migraine include; throbbing headache, pain on one side of the head, increased sensitivity to light, nausea, dizziness and vomiting.
Migraines can start out as a mild, steady ache, but without treatment, the pain aggravates to become more severe.
The definite cause of migraine is not yet known, but they are certain factors that increase the risk of developing a migraine, these include:
• Stress and sleeplessness: Although our brain functions continuously, it also needs some rest in order to perform optimally. Becoming stressed with too much work and keeping several sleepless nights can affect neurological function resulting in migraines.
• Hormonal imbalance: Changes in the normal levels of hormone production in the body can also affect brain function. Scientists have found that reduced levels of serotonin, a brain chemical, is a trigger for migraine attacks and fluctuations in the levels of oestrogen and progesterone during menstruation, pregnancy or menopause can induce migraines.
• Noise pollution: Exposure to loud noises is a major irritant and trigger for migraines. This could be noises from busy traffic, blaring music, and heavy machinery.
• Diet: Certain foods are also known to expose people to migraines; some of these are caffeinated drinks and artificial food additives. Drinking alcohol and smoking also causes this kind of risks.
• Harsh weather: Extreme hot or cold weather can have a debilitating effect on body organs such as the brain since the body requires a specific temperature range to function optimally; extremities can result in conditions like migraines.
• Drugs: Taking certain medications can also induce migraines as their side effects. These include oral contraceptives and other drugs that may interfere with hormonal levels.
The common effective treatment for migraine headache include the following:
• Lifestyle changes: Lifestyle is an effective treatment for migraine headache. Reducing your exposure to migraine triggers is important in minimizing the condition. Stay away from loud noises and try to have more rests, reduce smoking and the consumption of alcohol.
• Medications: There are available migraine medications for treating the condition such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and Tylenol.
• Herbal remedy: The use of herbal medicine is an effective treatment for migraine headache and beneficial to the body. The active agents in these herbs help to reduce neurological inflammations while correcting hormonal imbalances that might have caused the condition.
You can order for Cordy Active for migraine headache treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplements/medicines works.
The price for Cordy Active is N6,430 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 which depend on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.