Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition in which the male reproductive organ is unable to attain and sustain a proper erection. It is one problem that is gradually becoming a scourge, a silent killer of many sex lives, marriages and relationships.
It is estimated that more than 10 million Nigerian men are suffering from ed, that figure may sound very huge but it is even believed to be lower than the actual cases suffering from this condition as many sufferers choose not to go for diagnosis and treatment due to the ‘embarrassment’ attached to that inability to have a proper erection while others have refused to recognise it a medical condition that can be fully diagnosed and treated by experts and medications, so instead, they simply ignore the problem, choosing to suffer in silence and risk a broken home or relationship.
Apart from the issues with relationships and marriages, erectal disfunction inflicts a big psychological pain on the sufferer as it has to do with an organ that is symbolic for pride among the male folk – the penis. Therefore, many find it hard to admit and discuss their struggle with ed even with a medical doctor.
For an erection to occur, it takes a combination of the brain which coordinates the action, the hormones which provide the needed chemicals, healthy blood vessels to allow for proper blood flow into the penis.
This very complex process is achieved in fractions of a second, making it seem very easy and simple, but if anything affects any of these processes, proper erection is not attained resulting in erectile dysfunction.
The actual cause of an erectal disfunction varies among individuals, but in the stems from anything that disrupts the normal course of an erection as described above.
It may be a foreign chemical introduced through medication or unhealthy lifestyles like smoking or it could be a natural hormonal imbalance, the condition can be very troubling but it can be well treated.
Several effective treatment options are available for treating ed, they include:
1. Changing Medication: Most sufferers of erectile dysfunction might have some other health condition like hypertension for which they are being treated, some of the drugs administered for this treatment helps in lowering the blood pressure which can also impede normal blood flow to the penis. So, it is advisable to approach your doctor to know if this is the cause of your erectile dysfunction as they can recommend other anti-hypertensive drugs that can actually aid erections.
2. Erectile Drugs: you can stimulate erections with drugs which are now widely available and popular, like Viagra and Levitra but apart from the side effects, these drugs offer a stop-gap solution to underlying problems that may have resulted in the erectile dysfunction.
3. Alternative Medicine: There is a growing use of alternative medicine in the treatment of ed as it is gotten from natural herbal sources that are very effective in ridding the body of free radicals, allowing for effective blood circulation.
4. Lifestyle Changes: Unhealthy habits like smoking, excess alcohol intake and drug abuse can lead to erectile dysfunction in men. Making changes to such habits can help restore normal erection.
5. Psychological Help: Stress and emotional traumas can lead to hormonal changes that further results in erectile dysfunction. Getting adequate rest, exercising and consulting a psychologist can help in treating the condition.
The fact remains that erectile dysfunction is becoming a widespread problem among males and recognising it as a medical condition that requires proper diagnosis and treatment will help stem the tide of this scourge.
If you want to order for Re-Vive product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 - N2,000 which depend on your location.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 3 working days.