Frigidity Treatment: Naturally, the urge to have sex comes at times and we are just powered up to get things going, but there are those other times when we just don’t have that feeling for sex, and when this happens you just seem to withdraw and be by yourself. This happens with everyone.
But there are some cases where the urge for sex is almost non-existent. You just don’t feel it, and can even hardly remember the last time it crossed your mind that you should engage in sex. Even when it comes, you just shove it aside and move on, until it becomes a part of you. Cases like this can lead to frigidity.
It commonly implies that a person is frigid, being hard to please or even not wanting to be pleased when it comes to sex. Frigidity leads to a lack of sexual interest, making any sexual intercourse to be very boring and completely devoid of the emotions that come with it. Frigidity occurs in both men and women.
Sex should normally be a very pleasurable and intense experience, but for people suffering from frigidity, they do not derive that pleasure and just choose to stay away from it. Frigidity can be the cause of very serious problems between couples as there is no genuine expression of interest in your partner, and the lack of sex creates dissatisfaction and even brings up issues of infidelity that can lead to breakups.
So you might be wondering why a person will lose the urge to have sex, well many reasons can be the causes of frigidity.
• Stress: In these modern times where financial demands mean that the man and woman have to be employed or engaged in some business, they will come back home tired and stressed up, and without any interest in having sex. As this stress builds up over time, the urge to have sex will gradually wane off.
• Anxiety: One of the causes of frigidity anxiety, maybe due to previous sexual experiences or maybe religious and traditional commitments can reduce the urge to have sex.
• Excessive alcohol intake: Taking too much alcohol can also have an effect on your sexual health by impeding the proper release of sex hormones.
• Smoking: Chemicals released into the body through smoking can be detrimental to sexual health by affecting penile erection and causing quick ejaculation which puts men off from having sex.
• Drug abuse: Some drugs can also have side effects that reduce the sexual functions of the body through hormonal imbalance and penile erection.
There are certain drugs that can help boost sexual feelings and improve
performances. Taking them can help for frigidity treatment but you must be
aware of possible side effects.
• Rest: At times, for frigidity treatment, the solution may be just rest.Having some time off to rest can help improve your sex life. As this rest time will enable couples to spend more time together and reignite feelings for each other and get to spend more intimate times together.
• Herbal treatment: The use of herbs can help cure for frigidity permanently by taking care of those root causes and correcting the hormonal imbalance in the body. Some of the herbs that have proved to be effective for frigidity treatment include ginger, damiana and kava.
You can order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG NO. A7-0448L, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and your membership after you have a result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N18,700, 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N6,600 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 to N3,000 nationwide.
The product may not work for some diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 or send us mail for more information, Click Here.