Gastritis treatment: More people are now taking regular visits to the hospital due to stomach pains, in fact, having a stomach ache is now becoming the leading symptom that precedes most diseases that make many end up on hospital beds. These stomach pains, which can be very excruciating, might most likely arise from gastritis.
Gastritis is an infection that causes an inflammation of the stomach lining that results in the erosion of the gastric mucosa. This gradual exfoliation of the stomach lining usually leads to indigestion which is usually one of the first symptoms experienced by those with gastritis.
The inflammation of stomach lining also causes a disruption in the release and function of digestive enzymes, as the stomach is also left exposed to attack from the acidic digestive juices.
Based on gastritis symptoms and level of pains felt by patients, gastritis can be classified into three stages: chronic, acute and atrophic gastritis. In chronic gastritis, symptoms may remain unnoticeable for many years as the problem aggravates to develop more complications. Acute gastritis causes short and severe bouts of pain that occur in active episodes. In cases of atrophic gastritis, the condition causes the glandular cells to be eroded and can lead to anaemia and the growth of tumours that might become cancerous.
Gastritis causes are by the following issues:
• Bacterial attack: One of the major gastritis causes is bacteria known as Helicobacter pylori which erodes the stomach lining and causes inflammations.
• Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NAIDs): These are drugs that are taken to reduce body inflammations but may have adverse effects on the stomach lining which can result in gastritis.
• Compromised immune system: Having certain diseases can weaken the immune system and make the body susceptible to attacks especially in the stomach where there is an increased population of microorganisms.
The gastritis treatment is usually targeted at killing the H. pylori bacteria in the stomach, in addition to this, treatment methods will also aim at reducing the inflammation of the stomach lining.
• Antibiotics: The use of antibiotics in gastritis treatment is helpful in eliminating the H. pylori bacteria which is the main cause of the condition. If evidence of this bacteria as been found through tests, then antibiotics can be prescribed to fight off the bacteria.
• Refrain from NSAIDs: If the cause of gastritis arises from the use of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NAIDs), then it is recommended that you discontinue the use of these drugs as it will only aggravate the inflammations, instead, antacids and histamine blockers should be taken to help repair this damage to the stomach lining. Proton Pump Inhibitors such as Omeprazole can be prescribed. Make sure to consult your doctor before taking these medications.
• Change diet: Certain foods are known for their healing effects on gastritis patients. These are mostly fibre rich foods that also have antibacterial properties and are rich in flavanoids. A few of them include; garlic, onions, legumes, berry, yoghurt, etc. So you can start today towards the treatment of gastritis.
You can order for Gastrifort herbal medicine to treat gastritis, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for Gastrifort is N11,780 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to Send Mail